Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't have tasks, but if there was a post jello the most, i won it..., and there was no munch. yay

On this, the flavour of the 10am move to multiple islands looked like that was the plan all along. Maybe it was meant to be a villager and not someone a day from retirement, but it seems like it was a plan to not have a munch on night 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Holly WW wrote: »
    I do not recommend googling Hollypop and reading the urban dictionary definition

Ah ffs....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Oh Jebus... let us never mention Hollypop again :(

tenor.gif?itemid=7731496

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    #NEWFFA1

Posting this now, don't know how much free time I will have later.

Wolf:

Brendan #12 Is this humour or info no one else had?
    Riona Lot of info in her first post in this thread, seemed like she was hunting the T-Rex (are we assuming they are the SK?)
    Derry Dont think there was a jello task but tentatively puting him on my list.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Doris

Right I will need to update this, it seem to have jumped the gun regarding Brendan and the contaminated food supply which was mentioned in the main thread.

Apologies Brendan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Just reading up on the Jester role, surely the best way wouldn't be to step out and go:

LYNCH ME 4REALZ WILL BE GRAND

I think Isla is a lightning rod for a Dino attack so if she survives the lynch she may draw an attack tomorrow, or whenever the live bait is scheduled for.

Just my theory.

Not Desmond's.

• Advertisement

#NEWFFA1

Wolf:

Tegan :Few interactions with Riona, now usually wolves don't interact, could be a bluff?
    Riona :Lot of info in her first post in this thread, seemed like she was hunting the T-Rex (are we assuming they are the SK?)
    Derry :Dont think there was a jello task but tentatively putting him on my list.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

where i'm at, likeing these
    brendan -1
    desmond -1

disliking these.

tegan +1
    Thru names out as wolf for banter (Orla, Desmond, [Lynch Isla for being crazed], des again for stealing live bait theory, riona for genie) Thats a lot of accusations, whats stuck so far?

henry +1
    Mainly for his #NEWFFA1 tbh.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Just reading up on the Jester role, surely the best way wouldn't be to step out and go:

I think Isla is a lightning rod for a Dino attack so if she survives the lynch she may draw an attack tomorrow, or whenever the live bait is scheduled for.

Just my theory.

Not Desmond's.

So you're saying the mods made Isla a goat :pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just my theory.

Not Desmond's.

I reckon the best way to do it would be to pretend to post here by mistake instead of a wolf backroom. Probably what I would do.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Derry, talk to me more about that post from Liam. I know you obviously don't agree. So, I want to look at it from villager Derry perspective for a moment.

Would you say it was wolfy opportunism or misguided villager Liam who composed that fairly lengthy reasoning on day 0 as to why you were a wolf?

See this post.

• Advertisement

So you're saying the mods made Isla a goat :pac::pac:

Someone was a dog in a previous game/dream

I guess a modified BG role is what I'm imagining to use the in game terminology.

If Isla is in fact a goat then no wonder they want to be lynched :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

More likely Wolves:

Isla - reluctant to put someone who wants to be lynched but more erratic stand out posting than others, Isla De Tective, lynch me and you'll see responses, even at one point said she was doing a repeated task iirc but even that I think was an attempt to get us to lynch her

Derry - Not sure if there was a Jello task but listing all the ways one could do one does stand out, Usually I try to keep my eyes out for any odd behavior be it cos they could be tasks or whatever and Derry is definitely an odd one, I mean his full stops theory was a bit mad.

Conor - a low level poster who said nothing of note on the first thread except joining in the Jello talk saying he was getting hungry and the jokes being made. Not sure either are tasks but in total he only has 9 posts and the only one of substance was made as post no.9 after Des pushed him on it

more likely villagers:

Des
    Brendan
    Doris

Ok, gotcha. That's fair. But by misrepresenting - and I'm aware it's not important for now at least, would you see that coming from a wolfy mindset or a villager jumping on something they see as questionable?

Because it didn't seem knee-jerk based off his posts prior to him posting the evidence.

Okay, 12 here and 13 on the other place, would one assume that the wolf teams are not separated? If so, would one assume the other island contains a wolf team and the SK?

Let say there is a seer here, can they only role check players on this island? If this split was completely random, teams and roled players scattered everywhere, things could get even more confusing.

To revisit this, I guess the baddie are split as evenly as possible on both Island, otherwise it would make the game unbalanced. For example there couldn't be just 1 baddie and 11 goodies on one Island.

Ok, laters folks. Will check in briefly from time to time but back hopefully from 7 or so.

Ok, gotcha. That's fair. But by misrepresenting - and I'm aware it's not important for now at least, would you see that coming from a wolfy mindset or a villager jumping on something they see as questionable?

Because it didn't seem knee-jerk based off his posts prior to him posting the evidence.

I don't get wolf, just from that. Over eager hunter, sure. He's is on other thread for now, so i'll let them figure him out and I'll stick to who is on this island for now.

If the Isla is live bait theory has weight I'd be against lynching her as she's more useful alive for now. Maybe the dinowolfs can't munch while she's alive, or she at least will draw their kill away from us as a once off.

With that in mind I would strongly advise against lynching her.

Riona, your genie appearance has me suspecting you for now.

Was I supposed to wait until much later than you had put up a list of people yet to post before I posted? it'd be far more susicious if I had been one of the lowest posters.

By the way this is the 2nd time only you have brought it up and I do feel it is throwing shade but youve not been very suspicious otherwise hense me leaving you off my newffa above.

actually I did not do #NewFFA. highlighting it now though so maybe someone collating them can note it if not ill post it again later.

With regards Isla, I feel I recall a game where someone got themselves lynched intentionally and it was good for the village but I could be wrong on that. She has given us the most to go off but I too am wary on how to approach her with regards lynch

Des & Isla stop posting and this place gets awfully quiet. I hope Isla isn't done, thinking we will lynch her. I mean it might happen but it'd be much better for us if the detective could answer a few questions herself to help us decide if lynching someone asking for it is really all that advisable.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Misguided am I? Bah, you guys.

I have methods to my madness that only the wise may see.

Would a wolf act like me? No, wolves are scared ****less to do anything that could get them on a radar on day one, use your heads.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Des & Isla stop posting and this place gets awfully quiet. I hope Isla isn't done, thinking we will lynch her. I mean it might happen but it'd be much better for us if the detective could answer a few questions herself to help us decide if lynching someone asking for it is really all that advisable.

I ask the questions.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Misguided am I? Bah, you guys.

I have methods to my madness that only the wise may see.

Would a wolf act like me? No, wolves are scared ****less to do anything that could get them on a radar on day one, use your heads.

Just to 100% clarify, in your opinion should you be lynched?

I have a fair bit of work to do so I'll answer these and be back later
    #NEWFFA1

Wolf:

Tegan :Few interactions with Riona, now usually wolves don't interact, could be a bluff?
    Riona :Lot of info in her first post in this thread, seemed like she was hunting the T-Rex (are we assuming they are the SK?)
    Derry :Dont think there was a jello task but tentatively putting him on my list.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Doris

Grasping at straws much? Wolves don't usually talk to each other but they did this time. ok.
    where i'm at, likeing these
    brendan -1
    desmond -1

disliking these.

tegan +1
    Thru names out as wolf for banter (Orla, Desmond, [Lynch Isla for being crazed], des again for stealing live bait theory, riona for genie) Thats a lot of accusations, whats stuck so far?

henry +1
    Mainly for his #NEWFFA1 tbh.

It's not banter my friend, its seeing peoples reactions to being named.
    Was I supposed to wait until much later than you had put up a list of people yet to post before I posted? it'd be far more susicious if I had been one of the lowest posters.

By the way this is the 2nd time only you have brought it up and I do feel it is throwing shade but youve not been very suspicious otherwise hense me leaving you off my newffa above.

actually I did not do #NewFFA. highlighting it now though so maybe someone collating them can note it if not ill post it again later.

With regards Isla, I feel I recall a game where someone got themselves lynched intentionally and it was good for the village but I could be wrong on that. She has given us the most to go off but I too am wary on how to approach her with regards lynch

You didn't put me on your ffa but I see your wolfy friends did for you so no matter.

So for now I have Rionoa, Derry and Henry on my #NewFFA1
    With Desmond and Isla as my villagers.

Just to 100% clarify, in your opinion should you be lynched?

No its a ruse to generate reactions, on day one with very little to go on, I thought id create something.

Now why is everyone so eager to lynch someone who wants to be lynched?

Detective Isla gets results

You didn't put me on your ffa but I see your wolfy friends did for you so no matter.

So for now I have Rionoa, Derry and Henry on my #NewFFA1
    With Desmond and Isla as my villagers.

Who are my friends? Derry who I put on my FFA and Henry who put me on his. Great friends!

Isla WW wrote:

Jumping back in briefly for this. I don't care if you want to get lynched, or claim you do.
    You could just as easily as a wolf say this then roll back on it later in the day under the 'looking for reactions' mantra.

It's Isla De Tective I'm more interested in. You've said it a few times and I'm trying to work out if it's a task first, then is it a bad or good task.

Or are you just messing around again distracting us. Hmmmm...

Isla WW wrote: »
    No its a ruse to generate reactions, on day one with very little to go on, I thought id create something.

Detective Isla gets results

Think your ruse got more of a reaction than anyone elses actions and as you say people don't have much to go on. I was called out for being too helpful by one person for example.

Could also be because people started speculating on former roles where people have wanted to be lynched. Plus your talkative, talkative people always draw more heat once it is brought upon them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Right, #NewFFA

Baddies
    1. Isla - don't feel there's much choice on this one. I think Isla is probably good, and so am hoping her begging for a lynch is for good reasons.

2. Connor - admittedly this isn't a hard read, but there's not much to go on right now. Super suspicious of his initial post and reaction though. But this is more of a "one to watch for later" vote

My problem for a third is there's two or three people who...I'm not sure if they are goodies or baddies, but I think they are making plays. And then there's two or three people who I have very little read on. So which do I go on for now?

3. Desmond - you're either a leader for the village or a wolf taking control. I've got you down high up in both my columns. You moved quickly to show you were keeping track of the game, and I'm not sure if it was a bit too quick and eager. Posted songs a few times.

Of the three, Isla though is the one I'd back for the lynch.

Goodies
    Riona
    Derry

I really don't have a third, and even Derry feels a rough pick. I've literally no reads of anyone else right. Or at least enough of a read to shift them into a goodies column

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

And a second I post that, I see Isla saying it's reaction fishing. Awesome....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement