Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

brendan added

isla conor derry katie tegan brendan desmond riona doris abigil henry Holly
    desmond 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    henry -1 1 1 0 -1 1 -1
    conor 1 1 -1 -1 1 -1
    holly -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    derry 1 -1 -1 1
    riona 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    katie 1 1 -1 1 -1
    tegan -1 1 -1 1 1
    isla 1 1 1
    brendan -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    doris
    abigail
    1 4 3 -1 1 -5 -3 3 -2 0 4 0

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    That's fair enough. But I've better things to be doing with my time than participating in wild speculation on Day 1....assuming hidden messages in posts or coming up with wild theories.

I didn't mean you had to come up with wild theories or look for hidden messages. Feel free to do so though.

My point was that a number of people had made their suspicions of others known and you didn't really interact with any of them. You did mention you didn't think Isla was bad though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok Riona I'm not gonna jump the gun here but to me that reads as a wolf unsure what to contribute so focusing on talk about mechanics :/

You might be onto something here.

I agree.
    That's fair enough. But I've better things to be doing with my time than participating in wild speculation on Day 1....assuming hidden messages in posts or coming up with wild theories.

You’re looking a bit more suspicious now tbh. You said you were going out, yet you’re still here when you were called out, despite having better things to be doing...

Are we allowed to update/edit/modify our FFA?

Conor WW wrote: »
    I agree.

You’re looking a bit more suspicious now tbh. You said you were going out, yet you’re still here when you were called out, despite having better things to be doing...

Yeah, Henry already did. Probably have a close off around 6pm (maybe 7) if everyone has theirs in by then though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I agree.

Why wouldn't ya be able to change?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Busy day in work guys that is all it is. have another hour left and then will be a bit more available. I will have my FFA up soon.

Any questions just ask, nothing to hide

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Pter wrote:
    Its funny; Sorna are saying the same thing.....

I wish you'd let us cross post and slag each other :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I mean, what else is there to do on Day 1? You're basically saying you won't contribute.

Like, Isla worries me but at least she's given us something to work with either way.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I agree.

I said it less than an hour ago. I was going by the lynch having to happen before 6 as per someone else's post.
    Shade getting thrown on me now.
    But par for the course in these early days.

I'm not a wolf and I guess the only way I can vote is against those who would consider me such or look to lynch me as I've nothing else to go on.
    As per previous posts I am/was unsure about anyone, but people are telling me to give a reason behind a vote.

I'm assuming we have 6 roled villagers atm, and my bet would be the mods split it evenly 3/3 on the 2 islands.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Katie WW wrote:
    Like, Isla worries me but at least she's given us something to work with either way.....

This is a decent point. What say you, Deputy Katie? Shall we leave Detective Isla alone for today at least and let keep her on the payroll? Tbh I'm kinda leaning a different direction entirely at the moment.

An Abi VS Doris direction if I'm entirely honest.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I mean, what else is there to do on Day 1? You're basically saying you won't contribute.

May i just add, you talk about what else is there to do on day 1, yet accuse me of derailing a thread on day 1.

Seriously

Its like you wanna mimic Desmond, like a little rat like sidekick

Why shouldnt I believe your copying Desmonds stance to appear good?

You may fool Desmond, but not Detective Isla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Had no intention to do this with regards Doris' posts when I first looked into the posts of the bottom three posters in this thread, I was only doing so at the time cos I thought it'd be easier to analsys them due to the low volume but after Des asked me to post the ones from this thread and found them suspicious I decided to look through the ones from the previous thread too.

Unfortunately since it's locked I could not quote but the results are almost the same as the ones from here

So it would tie in with the way Isla is acting?

----

pic of JP goat

Was the goat of any significance?

----

The reason it seems important to me is that Pter kept posting about it, could just be a bluff from the mods but worth keeping a note of.

I don't get why you are so eager to get lynched? How would it be for the good of the village, if you are a villager then you are just painting a target on your back for a munch.

Any reason why we should? We don't know her motives for wanting to be lynched

gif of hot chick roaring

----

I agree and from Pters post it would seem the mods want us to play like that too.

----

Time to retire to my cabin for some rest as I am sure the park rangers have an exciting itinerary for us tomorrow. Night folks.

gif of someone somersaulting into bed

----

responding to Pter with a "sir, yes sir" gif

----

Interesting N0, reset of the game and one player down.

Are we suppose to ignore the posts before the thread closed due to role swapping?

----

"greedy greedy greedy" gif about Des bathing in jello

----

Had a great day exploring the park, still lots to see.

Most important thing - is there any jello left?

*gif of someone playing drums on Jello*

----
    Ooh I see we are partaking in some dancing - I like it!

*dancing dino gif*

----

Hello to all my fellow guests. Gonna go for a wander to see the cute dinosaurs- anyone coming with?

*I think a land before time dino gif*

I don't consider wild speculation contributing tbh. As there is no logic behind it.
    People have thrown random and baseless theories around. I don't understand how that's "something to work with".

This is a decent point. What say you, Deputy Katie? Shall we leave Detective Isla alone for today at least and let keep her on the payroll? Tbh I'm kinda leaning a different direction entirely at the moment.

Do you not see Katie mimicking you? Like a way if cosying up to you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    brendan added

desmond 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    henry -1 1 1 0 -1 1 -1
    conor 1 1 -1 -1 1 -1
    holly -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    derry 1 -1 -1 1
    riona 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    katie 1 1 -1 1 -1
    tegan -1 1 -1 1 1
    isla 1 1 1
    brendan -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    doris
    abigail
    1 4 3 -1 1 -5 -3 3 -2 0 4 0

I'm like wallpaper.

I was actually going to suggest going for the person with the least amount of votes either way.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Had no intention to do this with regards Doris' posts when I first looked into the posts of the bottom three posters in this thread, I was only doing so at the time cos I thought it'd be easier to analsys them due to the low volume but after Des asked me to post the ones from this thread and found them suspicious I decided to look through the ones from the previous thread too.

Unfortunately since it's locked I could not quote but the results are almost the same as the ones from here

So it would tie in with the way Isla is acting?

----

pic of JP goat

Was the goat of any significance?

----

The reason it seems important to me is that Pter kept posting about it, could just be a bluff from the mods but worth keeping a note of.

I don't get why you are so eager to get lynched? How would it be for the good of the village, if you are a villager then you are just painting a target on your back for a munch.

Any reason why we should? We don't know her motives for wanting to be lynched

gif of hot chick roaring

----

I agree and from Pters post it would seem the mods want us to play like that too.

----

Time to retire to my cabin for some rest as I am sure the park rangers have an exciting itinerary for us tomorrow. Night folks.

gif of someone somersaulting into bed

----

responding to Pter with a "sir, yes sir" gif

----

Interesting N0, reset of the game and one player down.

Are we suppose to ignore the posts before the thread closed due to role swapping?

----

"greedy greedy greedy" gif about Des bathing in jello

----

Had a great day exploring the park, still lots to see.

Most important thing - is there any jello left?

*gif of someone playing drums on Jello*

----
    Ooh I see we are partaking in some dancing - I like it!

*dancing dino gif*

----

Hello to all my fellow guests. Gonna go for a wander to see the cute dinosaurs- anyone coming with?

*I think a land before time dino gif*

A pile of **** of a post.

Do you want me to link your two posts together for ya?

Don't pocket me, bruv.

With Dorris, I have her on my radar but was letting it go for now, to keep a closer eye on her. Something twigged with me last night, but I worry she could as easily be a goodie keeping her head down than a baddy.

If I was re-doing my FFA, Abi's contributions (or lack there of) would be making me put them on it now...

Isla WW wrote: »
    May i just add, you talk about what else is there to do on day 1, yet accuse me of derailing a thread on day 1.

Seriously

Its like you wanna mimic Desmond, like a little rat like sidekick

Why shouldnt I believe your copying Desmonds stance to appear good?

You may fool Desmond, but not Detective Isla.

There's a spectrum between non contributing and derailing the thread.

In fact, it's weird that just as the thread moves away from you, you try and drag it BACK onto a discussion about your antics yesterday.....

Possible Lynch from me : Des/Katie , seem to be in cahoots with regards to getting me lynched. I've nothing else to go off .

I don't consider wild speculation contributing tbh. As there is no logic behind it.
    People have thrown random and baseless theories around. I don't understand how that's "something to work with".

That was my point Abigail. Now you've started interacting a bit. You didn't call out anyone's FFAs/theories or interact with them much until now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    A pile of **** of a post.

Do you want me to link your two posts together for ya?

Do what you feel Isla. Might not be the easiest to read but you can't quote from the locked thread and as it seemed almost identical to the first load of Doris' posts I put up I decided it worth noting.

I actually originally had Doris down as one of my more villagery people on my FFA and only looked into her more when Des thought it odd what I found after a quick search of her and the other two lowest post count people at the time.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #NewFFA1

Derry - not too convinced by Liam's theory on the main island and think Derry defended it well. I'm slightly worried that Derry was in quickly to point out Henry's flaw in his reasoning against me. Now he could be being a helpful person but I wonder if he's trying to curry favour with me. So tentatively on the list now.

You are worried because i pointed out that Henrys reason for FFAing you was bogus. I read the op, i read your post 12, then henry posts his ffa with a provable lie. do you think i should say nothing?

Henry posts.

4 minutes later.

I say, What extra knowledge?

You reply back in the same minute as me saying same
    desmond says same 1 minute later

It had nothing to do with you. it was about the made up reason henry had for choosing you.

I've contacted the mods. Not sure if the right place to post here. But maybe check your lynch forms and make sure you have the right island.

#NewFFA1
    Bad:
    Tegan – was posting earlier, but nothing helpful in her posts, seems like trying to keep the psot
    Abigail – seems to be getting very defensive on being called out but is understandable that low contributors are going to be called out so I don’t get where the defensiveness is coming from.
    Holly – I was inbetween her and Conor due to the low post counts but Conor’s posts have a bit more substance to them than Hollys

Good:

Desmond – good posts, keeps the conversation going, nothing wolfy in his posts
    Brendan – no fear of FFA or trying the new FFA, quick to offer to collate them, village move?
    Isla – as I said before I can’t see her pay being made by a wolf which has me leaning more on the village side with her

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

To avoid all confusion, go to the OP in your island thread, or the lynch link notification thread, to ensure you have the right link.

doris added

desmond 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    henry -1 1 1 0 -1 1 -1
    conor 1 1 -1 -1 1 -1
    holly -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    derry 1 -1 -1 1
    riona 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1
    katie 1 1 -1 1 -1
    tegan -1 1 -1 1 1
    isla 1 1 1
    brendan -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    doris -1 1 -1 -1 1 1
    abigail
    0 4 3 -1 2 -6 -4 3 -2 1 4 1

There's a spectrum between non contributing and derailing the thread.

In fact, it's weird that just as the thread moves away from you, you try and drag it BACK onto a discussion about your antics yesterday.....

Nooe, im dragging the spot light on you Deputy

Possible Lynch from me : Des/Katie , seem to be in cahoots with regards to getting me lynched. I've nothing else to go off .

Id see it as ine is bad, not both.

Katie woukd be my choice between them. She seems ti be copying Des

Derry WW wrote: »
    You are worried because i pointed out that Henrys reason for FFAing you was bogus. I read the op, i read your post 12, then henry posts his ffa with a provable lie. do you think i should say nothing?

Henry posts.

4 minutes later.

I say, What extra knowledge?

You reply back in the same minute as me saying same
    desmond says same 1 minute later

It had nothing to do with you. it was about the made up reason henry had for choosing you.

I know it's not a great reason but is something I'm worried about. To be fair the rest of your play hasn't made me suspicious but it just stood out to me. Although looking back I remember that Desmond ,as you say, also pointed it out. It's really not anything to hang you over, or really suspect you much but for a third person I thought I'd throw it out there.

• Advertisement

Abi - are you providing an FFA?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement