Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

And there is a role claim from Clodagh. I'd buy that far quicker and easier than the thoughts of her doing tasks for the raptors and needing to type 'Alan' in the game-thread.

Don't lynch Clodagh guys.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Look folks, I am not a wolf. I am Tim Murphy. Kind of why I was banging on about Jello and I made a post in the original thread to lay who I was.

For those not familiar with the film, I am one of the kids.
    I don't appear to do anything, not sure why I have a name. But that is about the size of it.

Team village, change your vote. wolves, munch me if you want if it gives the seer another night.

I guess you’ve bought yourself that 24 hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Right folks, I'm just not seeing that Alan thing with Clodagh as any more than a typo. Apologies village if she turns out to be a wolf. I know some of you have genuine concerns about her, like Gabriel, but I think Clodagh will be an easy lynch for either lazy villagers or blending wolves.

I've outlined my concerns about Angus today, and it's looking like that's the way I'm going to vote for the lynch.

I have slight concerns from Day 0 about Orla's 2 introductory roars, and from today when I felt Gabriel went too hard/long on a likely dead-end with the Clodagh task/typo. Neither of these concerns are enough to warrant a vote right now though, just something to keep in mind.

A big problem is Gabriel has already forced somebody to reveal as a goody after steering the village on his fantasy Alan horsesh*t. A desperate wolf who could be exposed when nobody is dead yet. They didn’t choose a nothing character like Steve said, they chose one of the main characters of the movie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So as Jake said NRV are called Park visitors yet Clodagh has a name no role

Said she alluded to her role in the other thread but didnt post the number or quote it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    A big problem is Gabriel has already forced somebody to reveal as a goody after steering the village on his fantasy Alan horsesh*t. A desperate wolf who could be exposed when nobody is dead yet. They didn’t choose a nothing character like Steve said, they chose one of the main characters of the movie.

Fcuk you.

Im working off a Theory here I put my point of view accross. So you can go and get hit by a truck. Im done explaining it. Im still think im right.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    He has no posts. He's self-resolving.

Try again ****lord

Mary WW wrote: »

Not sure if I follow fully, are you suggesting Gabriel is the desperate wolf in that scenario?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

CFD on ewan so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Angus! We never doubted ya man. Always had faith that you'd be back.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Try again ****lord

Well now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Odd timing.

Steve WW wrote: »
    CFD on ewan so?

JFC. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Try again ****lord

Ah wolves, so predictable - they only enter threads when they see their names

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    what post number?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107650595&postcount=260

Was just trying to get a "kid" feel to my post without seeming too obvious.

Jake WW wrote: »
    NRV are called visitors not Tim Murphy it’s in the rules.

I am Tim Murphy. guaranteed! Jake, if you are new, you will know that sometimes people have names. I just don't have any special power, I have a name but I don't do anything. I am thinking I have a sister out there but so far I have not been told anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Fcuk you.

Im working off a Theory here I put my point of view accross. So you can go and get hit by a truck. Im done explaining it. Im still think im right.
    Try again ****lord

FORUM MOD HAT

Lads. This is beyond what is acceptable. Look at your behaviour and choose better words. Last warning on this.

Others - you all have my PM. If you have an issue, PM me. Please refrain from using the report on the anon accounts. Thanks.

So I am up for lynch. Because of a typo? All I can say is screw you oneplus.

Anyway, I am 100% human and on the side of the village. I really think you need to think long and hard before putting a vote in for me. If you think I am still top of the FFA tomorrow, then lynch me. But I think it is a bad idea tonight.

A bad idea tonight but not tomoro.
    Has a role name but no role
    Cant say where she alluded to her role on the origional thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107650595&postcount=260

Was just trying to get a "kid" feel to my post without seeming too obvious.

I am Tim Murphy. guaranteed! Jake, if you are new, you will know that sometimes people have names. I just don't have any special power, I have a name but I don't do anything. I am thinking I have a sister out there but so far I have not been told anything.

Was Alan a task or a misspelling?

Not sure if I follow fully, are you suggesting Gabriel is the desperate wolf in that scenario?

No a possible wolf or very misguided villager pushing hard a wafer thin theory that forced somebody to come out as a main good character. It also garnered a lot of support given the way the FFAs went.

Day 1 is easy to get a bandwagon going when people are finding their feet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    JFC. :rolleyes:

KFC

Right finally caught up,

#FFA1

Liam - Most of his posts are general stuff, conjecture on mechanics and rules, very little real interaction on players but likes both of Eva's posts slating Ewan.

Gabriel - Stands out as being in a world of fluff but ive been skimming the last 3 pages or so to get in before the Lynch so might have missed a bit.

Ewan - Think Eva might have nailed him, I'm more suspicious of his posting since Eva started that tirade, implosions and "well one of you must be a wolf at this stage" is very stroppy and reeks of wolf to me.

Not 100% on Cloadghs typo or role claim, there's a lot of more common words that are closer in spelling to Ewan than Alan, bigger dinos to fry tonight though so I'm going to sit on this for now.

• Advertisement

A bad idea tonight but not tomoro.
    Has a role name but no role
    Cant say where she alluded to her role on the origional thread

Ok clarified above well kind of

Pter wrote: »
    FORUM MOD HAT

Lads. This is beyond what is acceptable. Look at your behaviour and choose better words. Last warning on this.

Others - you all have my PM. If you have an issue, PM me. Please refrain from using the report on the anon accounts. Thanks.

Holy **** is **** not allowed now?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ah wolves, so predictable - they only enter threads when they see their names

...and need to nip in to check to see who is topping the FFAs, to make a vote for the lynch, explain it later..."I was busy, but I voted for X because (paraphrase someone else's reasoning)".

But, not Angus, I'm sure there's a good reason for his absence and the timing of his reappearance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Holy **** is **** not allowed now?

FORUM MOD HAT

Abuse is not allowed.

Thats the end of the discussion on it thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

So as Jake said NRV are called Park visitors yet Clodagh has a name no role

Said she alluded to her role in the other thread but didnt post the number or quote it?

Geez give me a chance, had to find it! And I posted once I did.

I am sure you are not daft enough Nigel to think that there is NO chance that any of us were given names? I don't know much about the films tbh. I wouldn't have known Tim Murphy if he jumped on my back!

Not that anyone is listening anyway but just for completeness sake:
    Player|Vote 1|Vote 2|Vote3
    Orla|Fiona|Clodagh|Gertrude
    Clodagh|Gabriel|Nigel
    Gabriel|Clodagh|Jake
    Ewan|Eva|Jake|Clodagh
    Fiona|Mary|Nigel|Steve
    Eva|Fiona|Liam|Clodagh
    Nigel|Mary|Clodagh
    Mary|Nigel|Gabriel|Fiona
    Liam|Jake|Ewan|Orla
    Angus|Liam|Gabriel|Ewan

Clodagh – 5 votes
    Fiona – 3 votes
    Nigel – 3 votes
    Jake – 3 votes
    Gabriel – 3 votes
    Mary – 2 votes
    Liam – 2 votes
    Ewan – 2 votes
    Gertrude – 1 vote
    Eva – 1 vote
    Steve – 1 vote
    Orla – 1 vote

...and need to nip in to check to see who is topping the FFAs, to make a vote for the lynch, explain it later..."I was busy, but I voted for X because (paraphrase someone else's reasoning)".

But, not Angus, I'm sure there's a good reason for his absence and the timing of his reappearance...

Work and family, will be around more tomorrow ive the day off.

Clodagh smashed the FFAs, lyynching her tonight would be a mistake imo

Geez give me a chance, had to find it! And I posted once I did.

I am sure you are not daft enough Nigel to think that there is NO chance that any of us were given names? I don't know much about the films tbh. I wouldn't have known Tim Murphy if he jumped on my back!

Ok ok I'll cool it for now apologies

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Fcuk you.

If you are a wolf then I’m fairly confident your theory is horsesh*t. If you are a villager I apologize for poo pooing your theory.

I respectfully do not agree with your theory one way or another....

Mods, do I get a gold star for being nice? Maybe give me a bullet or a pet raptor?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

lolangus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement