Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Morning

I think the same as you Clodagh that your meant to find your sister. I don’t believe she’s on this island though.

With regards to the 11am feeding, this is from the OP.....

We keep mostly herbivorous dinosaurs on this island, but for any who are interested, the raptor pen can be found in the east wing of this building.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this, but do we need to be fearful of herbivores? Are they another wolf team, or entities we can walk up to and pet and ask "Who's a good boy/girl?"

'Munch' implies carnivores, meat being devoured. However, herbivores can also kill via smashy smashy, so I haven't ruled them out as being baddies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I dunno Gertrude.

Are the herbivores just there? How many carnivores are in the welcome pack, T-Rex, raptors and what else?

I can only see the T-Rex and raptors in it. So is that the two baddie teams? Is there an SK? If so, what would it be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I can only see the T-Rex and raptors in it. So is that the two baddie teams? Is there an SK? If so, what would it be?

I was thinking maybe SK is T-Rex, raptors/other carnivores (maybe including the dilophosaurus) are one wolf team, and I'm wondering if herbivores are another.

Yes, it's day 2 and I'm still trying to figure out the roles here, never mind find a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Hi all, trying to piece some thoughts together on yesterday. Ewan- lynch seemed a little strange. No one particularly defended him and it became almost the easy wagon. Even his own defense was limited. Was that a wolf accepting his fate or a villager who gave up.?

There’s plenty of interaction with him but without knowing his role it’s difficult to know how to interpret it

The more I consider the blocked intervention the more I think there’s a task in there somewhere. We have several possibilities and it’s unclear when a task would have to be done, lots to think about there today

• Advertisement

I can’t get the thought of not upsetting the handlers out of my head. That by doing so releases/converts another baddie. Have we upset one already but the activation was blocked?

If we had the IT dept in this island, would a systems malfunction release/convert more baddies? That’s what happened in the original movie, didn’t it?

Gabriel, you with us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Also with due respect Gertrude, we make the rules and they are not a la carte. You (collectively) have the info we want you to have so please respect what we have asked of you (and everyone else). Any further issues pm myself or the other game mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

A split in the park visitors made one visitor feel very anxious. Strength by numbers was the best mantra in his opinion. He felt glad he'd managed to sneak a pistol on to the island. As the day had worn he'd become very suspicious about one particular visitor and his motives. Taking his gun from his pocket he decided he'd follow his gut. He found the visitor staring in to distance looking at the world go by.

Without a second thought he lifted the gun and popped Gabriel in the back of the head. Gabriel WW is dead

duffman13 wrote: »
    A split in the park visitors made one visitor feel very anxious. Strength by numbers was the best mantra in his opinion. He felt glad he'd managed to sneak a pistol on to the island. As the day had worn he'd become very suspicious about one particular visitor and his motives. Taking his gun from his pocket he decided he'd follow his gut. He found the visitor staring in to distance looking at the world go by.

Without a second thought he lifted the gun and popped Gabriel in the back of the head. Gabriel WW is dead

Oh wow, we have a vig amongst us!

A role we wasn’t expecting to have

• Advertisement

I really hope all you lurkers start posting soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I can’t get the thought of not upsetting the handlers out of my head. That by doing so releases/converts another baddie. Have we upset one already but the activation was blocked?

If we had the IT dept in this island, would a systems malfunction release/convert more baddies? That’s what happened in the original movie, didn’t it?

Gabriel, you with us?

And in the movie I was helpful with the IT (thank you wiki)

Just saw we have a vig, hopefully a vig and not a SK. I am hoping the priest is creaming his pants at being told we have killed a wolf in Gabriel. Would have done the same. The fact it was Gab makes me think it is a Vig anyway. Hopefully we dont have a SK kill at 11 with the big meatasaurs!

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    And in the movie I was helpful with the IT (thank you wiki)

Just saw we have a vig, hopefully a vig and not a SK. I am hoping the priest is creaming his pants at being told we have killed a wolf in Gabriel. Would have done the same. The fact it was Gab makes me think it is a Vig anyway. Hopefully we dont have a SK kill at 11 with the big meatasaurs!

Didn’t gab claim he had a village role though? Shooting him without a trial might came back to bite him us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Yea looks like we have a vig unless the security/BG also has a gun, it saves us from a certain lynch in gabby so thanks person with the gun

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yea looks like we have a vig unless the security/BG also has a gun, it saves us from a certain lynch in gabby so thanks person with the gun

Confused why you think gabby is a certain lynch. Top of the queue currently absolutely but “certain”?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    P.s. im a roled goodie.

But im not telling you now. Enjoy.

Go on wolves. Ill support ye now.

His last post. He was coming across very annoyed which is why I had him as a handler. The big question now is if he was a handler, does that mean the Dino’s are not being guarded?

This is all guesswork and I could be way off track here.

His last post. He was coming across very annoyed which is why I had him as a handler. The big question now is if he was a handler, does that mean the Dino’s are not being guarded?

This is all guesswork and I could be way off track here.

It was a strange post. There had been grumbling but nothing to indicate he was under enough pressure for that reaction. If he was a wolf it was a very odd timing since it put more pressure on him really, though it’s certainly not playing for the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Confused why you think gabby is a certain lynch. Top of the queue currently absolutely but “certain”?

He had to be a wolf, the whole role reveal without saying his role because he thought he was getting lynched is a carbon copy wolf play of previous games

He even said he hopes the wolves win, and he then says nothing since then

Sorry but the vig made the right call

Fiona WW wrote: »
    He had to be a wolf, the whole role reveal without saying his role because he thought he was getting lynched is a carbon copy wolf play of previous games

He even said he hopes the wolves win, and he then says nothing since then

Sorry but the vig made the right call

Very possible, but too little information right now to not consider the alternatives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

During the depths of the night, someone crept into the morgue that was holding the remains of the fallen and took an item from one of their effects.

A players power(s) have been taken.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

During the depths of the night, someone crept into the morgue that was holding the remains of the fallen and took an item from one of their effects.

A players power(s) have been taken.

Ok so 1. We have some sort of graverobber role and 2. We’ve managed to kill at least one roled player (good or bad) up to now

Question is which side the graverobber role is on?

Where is everyone this morning? Is there extra jello in the canteen or something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ok so 1. We have some sort of graverobber role and 2. We’ve managed to kill at least one roled player (good or bad) up to now

Question is which side the graverobber role is on?

Only Gabriel and ewan have died.

This power was enacted very quickly after Gabriel’s death. Might it be the baddies after losing whatever power Gabriel had? If they had a priest they would know what Gabriel’s powers were if he was good or bad. I hope Gabriel wasn’t good!

I’m here but gonna be busy for the next couple of hours. There’s only so much we can say to each other, Eva :D

Where is everyone this morning? Is there extra jello in the canteen or something?

I’m guessing some are jumping between their secret hideout and the park....
    Pter wrote: »
    An activation has been blocked.

I also presume our BG has chosen a target. Looks like they protected somebody last night from something (SK or a bullet or wolf attack?) when something wasn’t activated? Like a raptor attack or something?

Ok theory at this stage is that gab did actually have a power role (good or bad). Too much of a co- incidence that the grave robber only acted after he was shot

Of course I’m assuming a grave robber, it could be just modspeak to tell us an apprentice has taken over but it’s very specific

Mary WW wrote: »
    Only Gabriel and ewan have died.

This power was enacted very quickly after Gabriel’s death. Might it be the baddies after losing whatever power Gabriel had? If they had a priest they would know what Gabriel’s powers were if he was good or bad. I hope Gabriel wasn’t good!

A bad priest usually only gets the roles that their team killed though

Didn’t gab claim he had a village role though? Shooting him without a trial might came back to bite him us

Agreed and I would of thought we could learn more if Gabriel survived the lynch.

Ah well. At least the person with the Bullets is not afraid to use the gun. You can be too cautious and end up losing the bullets.

Any downside to Vig coming out after munch this morning if they have only one Bullet that has to be used today? Perhaps wolves can protect themselves or redirect bullet ?

A bad priest usually only gets the roles that their team killed though

I did not know that. Does a good priest not get every death result?

• Advertisement

Ok theory at this stage is that gab did actually have a power role (good or bad). Too much of a co- incidence that the grave robber only acted after he was shot

Of course I’m assuming a grave robber, it could be just modspeak to tell us an apprentice has taken over but it’s very specific

Only thing is that either the grave robber gets the roles/powers of the dead or gab has to be on a team. Unless it’s more vague “”Gabriel had powers”? No, I’m guessing more specific. If it’s a baddy team he would know exactly what Gabriel’s powers where for sure....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement