Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Didn’t gab claim he had a village role though? Shooting him without a trial might came back to bite him us

He didn't believe my claim no? if he had a good role, he would have had a name and known I was telling the truth. So he was either a very very silly park visitor or a wolf.

I think the vig did the right thing anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

It’s the speed of the activation of the power close to the gun shot that makes me think Gabriel’s powers.

If Gabriel was good he was playing a very aggressive and public play which doesn’t feel like a normal goody villagey strategy?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I did not know that. Does a good priest not get every death result?

Good priest usually gets the lot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

But if there’s no priest on this island, I think they’d only get the results from where they are located.

Ok I’m guessing wolves will either go for roled villager or chatty villager this morning. Could be me I guess. If it is I’d say strategy for today should be looking at reactions before and after the two kills we have. Who jumped on wagons, who distances themselves etc. we have so little information so it’s going to be a jigsaw for the moment but we should start to see patterns soon enough. Things like ffa are worth it even at this point though we might not get any return until later.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    But if there’s no priest on this island, I think they’d only get the results from where they are located.

That seems likely alright. It would definitely make things more difficult.

So then whoever had the graverobbing power had to know Gabriel’s power or that he had powers somehow. Either they get some sort of spidey tingle or can only use bad priest or Gabriel was on their team and effectively they knew what power he had?

If it was Gabriel on bad team they must of known he was going to have a battle to save him after his potential fake reveal! Ah I’m just spitballing, don’t want to go too far down rabbit holes ....

So then whoever had the graverobbing power had to know Gabriel’s power or that he had powers somehow. Either they get some sort of spidey tingle or can only use bad priest or Gabriel was on their team and effectively they knew what power he had?

If it was Gabriel on bad team they must of known he was going to have a battle to save him after his potential fake reveal! Ah I’m just spitballing, don’t want to go too far down rabbit holes ....

Or they just believed gabriel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Eva WW was walking to the gym to go for a run on the treadmill to clear her head. Rumours were persisting about dinosaur attacks – and now some of the people she had seen all day were mysteriously missing from the dorm.

Eva WW began running on the treadmill and put her headphones in to block out the thudding of her feet on the track.

This meant she also blocked out a curious malevolent purr/growl that came from the entrance of the gym.

The raptor leapt forward and clamped it razor sharp claws in Eva WW’s legs, pulling her from the treadmill and onto the ground, before its retractable claw tore her guts asunder.

A shadowed figure stood in the hallway watching the scene unfold .....he smiled. The figure pressed a series of buttons on an e-tablet device and 3 beeps were emitted from the neck of the raptor. The raptor retreated towards their wing of the compound, followed by the shadowed figure.

Eva WW is dead.

RIP Eva x

The handler is evil

• Advertisement

RIP Eva

Interesting about the shadow figure/handler. So not all humans are park visitors. Some are evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

RIP Eva x

The handler is evil

Going by the kill post, we can take it that there's at least two members of one wolf team here...a raptor and the handler. We should still be on the lookout for up to three wolves though.

The OP hinted at handlers being important, but not evil. However that kill post kind of points to handler being a wolf.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    RIP Eva

Interesting about the shadow figure/handler. So not all humans are park visitors. Some are evil.

I'm pretty sure the OP in the Nublar thread said that humans are both park visitors and experts. So I guess the handlers fall under 'experts'.

To update this and the possible state of play on Sorna...
    So, going on theories shared today let's look at possible numbers and roles...

13 players12 post-lynch

- OP hints at head of security, possible bodyguard with us here on Sorna.
    - OP hints at importance of handler, possibly one of those here also.
    - Clodagh has claimed Tim Murphy, named park visitor but not roled.
    - Gabriel has claimed 'good role'.
    - 8 players remaining after the above 4 are taken out, with possibly up to 3 wolves (raptors?) in that 8.

13 players12 post-lynch 10 post-munch and vig kill.

- OP hints at head of security, possible bodyguard with us here on Sorna.
    - OP hints at importance of handler, possibly one of those here also.definitely one of those here and apparently evil.
    - Clodagh has claimed Tim Murphy, named park visitor but not roled.
    - Gabriel has claimed 'good role'. Vig killed, and possibly had a power
    - One wolf team containing at least two members, raptor and handler.

So we lost Eva and Gabriel, Ewan before them.

Eva wasn't a wolf and I don't believe there is an SK on this island, so we're definitely down a villager in Eva.

There was a power stolen from one of the previously dead during the night, so that would be from Ewan or Gabriel. Gabriel had claimed a "good role" in the minutes before he thought he was facing the noose, as well wishing support for the wolves so it's hard to know with him. Ewan claimed no role, had a very quiet Day 0 but not only got into the game more on Day 1, he appeared to take an active hand in being helpful to the village.

One of these two had a power to steal during the night. Was it a wolf stealing a power from a dead villager? Or a villager stealing a power from a dead wolf? If one of Gabriel or Ewan was our bodyguard, could that stolen power be a bodyguard protection for the wolves?

Hard to know where we stand at the moment. We are down to 10 players, but no guarantee that we got a wolf yet. The only guarantee is that we're down a goodie in Eva, as I assume there is only one wolf team and no SK on this island.

Current list of players remaining and their post count...

Orla 64
    Gertrude 47
    Clodagh 44
    Nigel 30
    Jake 25
    Mary 25
    Fiona 25
    Liam 21
    Steve 17
    Angus 8

It's far too quiet in here. There could be up to 3 wolves in those 10 names. 3/9 when you take Clodagh's claim into consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod note

Lynch form is now open.

Ah here, seriously we are never gonna solve this if nobody talks. Ive been on the road for over an hour and there’s barely no posts to catch up on.

Way to quiet after the munch. We had the following posting this morning. Guaranteed there is a wolf in there.
    orla
    mary
    eva - DEAD
    fiona
    clodagh - Tim Murphy
    Gertrude

Orla, you are gone very quiet, and you too Fiona. Can you make this easy for us and tell us which one of you is the wolf, or are you both? maybe we can get back to the other island. Appreciated mucho xxx

So, going by the feeding schedule in our welcome packs, we were due a feeding in the raptor pen today at 11am (bait). That time has now passed, the raptor pen is on this island, but I can't see any word about the feeding.

In fact I can't see anything. Is anyone out there?

Said I would be quiet for a couple of hours earlier this morning I’m back now. Will be quiet again from about 1-2pm.

I do agree with you Clodagh that a baddie (at least) would have been posting already. I’m in that group and more than happy to answer any questions asked of me.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Way to quiet after the munch. We had the following posting this morning. Guaranteed there is a wolf in there.
    orla
    mary
    eva - DEAD
    fiona
    clodagh - Tim Murphy
    Gertrude

Orla, you are gone very quiet, and you too Fiona. Can you make this easy for us and tell us which one of you is the wolf, or are you both? maybe we can get back to the other island. Appreciated mucho xxx

At least Orla and Fiona are giving us something, Angus and Steve are lying way too low.

Orla, btw, I'm still concerned about your 'roar' introduction on Isla Nublar.

Actually, now with Eva gone (who I had been leaning good on and said as much) I'm a bit concerned with you all. :pac: Especially since every 1 in 3 of you could be wolves.

Current list of players remaining and their post count...

Orla 64
    Gertrude 47
    Clodagh 44
    Nigel 30
    Jake 25
    Mary 25
    Fiona 25
    Liam 21
    Steve 17
    Angus 8

It's far too quiet in here. There could be up to 3 wolves in those 10 names. 3/9 when you take Clodagh's claim into consideration.

Orla 64
    Gertrude 47
    Clodagh 44

Nigel 30
    Jake 25
    Mary 25
    Fiona 25

Liam 21
    Steve 17
    Angus 8

There has to be at least one wolf in the red. Unless they are all taking the quiet approach ?

What do you guys think about that feeding at the raptor pen which was supposed to happen at 11am?

I’m crap at using gifs when on the phone. My opening post of a roar was the best I could do.

Orla 64
    Gertrude 47
    Clodagh 44

Nigel 30
    Jake 25
    Mary 25
    Fiona 25

Liam 21
    Steve 17
    Angus 8

There has to be at least one wolf in the red. Unless they are all taking the quiet approach ?

What makes you leave Nigel and Jake out of that?

Sure there are a few random parameters we can look at like that. For instance, there is generally a wolf among low posters. So...Angus, Steve, Liam, they could just as easily be names to mark in red.

What do you guys think about that feeding at the raptor pen which was supposed to happen at 11am?

If it was gonna happen, it would have happened by now.

So, going by the feeding schedule in our welcome packs, we were due a feeding in the raptor pen today at 11am (bait). That time has now passed, the raptor pen is on this island, but I can't see any word about the feeding.

In fact I can't see anything. Is anyone out there?

I am here, internet problems though.

Yeah I was saying earlier about the feeding of the raptors. No idea if something is literally going to jump out and bite us!

Sorry orla, missed that about you being offline for a bit. Still think you might be a wolf though :)
    And we have a few laying very low. I would say some were posting and some quite on here and the action was all in their backroom :cool:

I’m crap at using gifs when on the phone. My opening post of a roar was the best I could do.

Listen the Gif thing isn't an awful lot to go on and this could end up being another "Alangate".

But you did post the GIF which means you know how to post GIFS. I played a strategy once where I was a baddy and posted "Im obviously a baddy" stuff that actually worked in my favour . . I mean who would be stupid enough to paint a target on their head with blindingly obvious hints ?!

Im "meh" on this rabbithole to be honest.

I can’t see red on phone. Could you bold them or list them separately?

• Advertisement

What makes you leave Nigel and Jake out of that?

Sure there are a few random parameters we can look at like that. For instance, there is generally a wolf among low posters. So...Angus, Steve, Liam, they could just as easily be names to mark in red.

My thoughts were just focusing on those posting this morning, I think I highlighted anybody who has posted today. Unless all the wolves decided to keep quiet before, during and after munch?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement