Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    uhhh is this not sorna? am I on the wrong isalnd?

Don't stress Ewan, Pter will sort it out. After all, she is a real computer whizz!

Copy and Paste may have came into play, but not looking at the other island anyway in case we shouldn't.

Don't piss off the mods Clodagh! They already smote Barbara, they can smite any of us at any time!

I'm shocked that happened, but don't worry. they wont smite us now :D
    They will just eat us one by one. The mods are the wolves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

uhhh is this not sorna? am I on the wrong isalnd?
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Get with the program Pter. This IS Sorna!
    Don't stress Ewan, Pter will sort it out. After all, she is a real computer whizz!

Copy and Paste may have came into play, but not looking at the other island anyway in case we shouldn't.

Soz guys. The logistics this morning got on top of me. Ive edited my original post to contain the correct info. You are all on the island you are supposed to be on!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So who was killed at the munch, it doesn't give a name

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I dont think anyone was. So either the wolves didn't do a task or there was never gonna be a munch and it was a NPC that was offed.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Something else of note- if mods have told roled players to log out and back on that likely means some teams are also being split up. Could have implications for the kill rate were up against

Where was this? I really really haven’t got a clue what’s going on, I read the what is werewolf and the pack and the rules. Seems totally chaotic.

Can someone clarify something for me. Are the baddies allowed discuss the other island in their thread. Say Bob and Stephen are in a room and see Jane their co conspirator on a different island in trouble, are they allowed reference that?

I dont think anyone was. So either the wolves didn't do a task or there was never gonna be a munch and it was a NPC that was offed.

Was Barbra or someone not mod killed ? That’s probably enough for them.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Was Barbra or someone not mod killed ? That’s probably enough for them.

Do you know the rules of fight club Jake?

This is going to be a tough first lynch, most of my suspects are on the other island

Would like to hear from Nigel and Angus

Jake what's your thoughts on what happened on main thread up to now

Do you know the rules of fight club Jake?

I don’t even know the rules of this.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Where was this? I really really haven’t got a clue what’s going on, I read the what is werewolf and the pack and the rules. Seems totally chaotic.

Can someone clarify something for me. Are the baddies allowed discuss the other island in their thread. Say Bob and Stephen are in a room and see Jane their co conspirator on a different island in trouble, are they allowed reference that?

This is in the first mod post on this thread
    Anyone with a backroom should log out of their given account and log back in now. Any issues with COP, please PM the game mods.
    No discussion of activity on Isla Tacano is permitted on thread or in the back room of players based on Isla Sorna

Tbh though it’s a bit strange for you to be asking that, almost like you want to highlight that poor village you missed it...,,,,,

Yay no Isla on our list, so no need to worry about that!

Worry about what Clodagh? So far isla has been actively looking to be lynched, which is spectacularly unwolfy behaviour. Why would you be so bothered by a first world problem like that?

This is in the first mod post on this thread

Tbh though it’s a bit strange for you to be asking that, almost like you want to highlight that poor village you missed it...,,,,,

Playing noobie you reckon or real noon?

Fiona WW wrote: »

Noob

Fiona WW wrote: »

Good question, I’m always a bit suspicious of players who are eager to show how clueless they are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Putting some notes down on here. May or may not help but someone might notice something. These notes are based off the main island thread from after it was reopened until we moved here. I have kept it to only our names.

CLODAGH - 6 posts - tongue in cheek response to Orla this morning that Orla didn’t reply to. Has not interacted with anyone else now on this island up until move.

NIGEL - No posts on other island within time frame.

EWAN - 4 posts - responds to Gertrude’s post about them. No interactions with anyone else.

LIAM - 22 posts - No interactions with anyone from this island.

STEVE - No posts

EVA - 21 posts - interacts with Liam, Orla & Clodagh. Response from Orla none from Liam or Clodagh. Did not interact with anyone else from this island.

ORLA - 11 posts - interacts with Eva they respond to each other. No interactions with anyone else from this island.

ANGUS - no posts

GABRIEL - 3 posts - no interactions with anyone from this island.

JAKE - no posts

FIONA - 4 posts - no interactions with anyone from this island.

MARY - no posts

GERTRUDE - 5 posts - mentions Orla (being nice), Eva (making good points) & Ewan possibly dodge (longish post). Only ewan responds. No other interactions with anyone from this island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’ll do something similar for this island up until the time of this post. Will get onto it as soon as I can.

Worry about what Clodagh? So far isla has been actively looking to be lynched, which is spectacularly unwolfy behaviour. Why would you be so bothered by a first world problem like that?

I was thinking it was a new role the mods trying out from that link skeith sent. That is all. The turner? can't remember exact name. But wants to die.
    Having all that going on distracts us from finding wolves. So hence my comment that we don't have to worry about that.

Has that satisfied you Eva?

I was thinking it was a new role the mods trying out from that link skeith sent. That is all. The turner? can't remember exact name. But wants to die.
    Having all that going on distracts us from finding wolves. So hence my comment that we don't have to worry about that.

Has that satisfied you Eva?

Don’t know the role you mean, I do recall sKeith discussing the robber role but not sure how that fits here.

Wouldn’t say I’m satisfied, but it’s early days yet.

Don’t know the role you mean, I do recall sKeith discussing the robber role but not sure how that fits here.

Wouldn’t say I’m satisfied, but it’s early days yet.

I clicked the link to the rules, there was one that tries to get killed. If you look for the link you will find it. If he dies he wins.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry and Holly sure are lucky they took the other boat.

hey guys :)

I clicked the link to the rules, there was one that tries to get killed. If you look for the link you will find it. If he dies he wins.

You mean the jester. Would seem very unfair to have a jester in a game where no one knew any of the roles at the start though. Even more unfair if they only actually need to persuade half of us post split and the other half have no say. Would you disagree?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Derry and Holly sure are lucky they took the other boat.

hey guys :)

Why is that?

If there is a jester, he could have his own win condition that is separate to all other conditions. i.e. there could be 2 winners ( jester + whatever team).

We should worry less about any possible Jesters imo and just worry about finding wolves

Why is that?

Because they are both wolves

okay, this is weird. My posts are disappearing

And when I press the return key, it appears to be not working, but then when posts are created, there is a ton of space between lines ala above ^^

Why is that?

Because they are both wolves.

Well now I have a stupid double post because of disappearing posts

You mean the jester. Would seem very unfair to have a jester in a game where no one knew any of the roles at the start though. Even more unfair if they only actually need to persuade half of us post split and the other half have no say. Would you disagree?

Well all these thoughts were ones I had before the split. I was just explaining myself. Nothing to do with the game after the split.
    The game changed I guess once the split happened. I agree it would be a bit unfair to do that role now with the way things are.

• Advertisement

Just checked that link. Was the Tanner role I was talking about, not a jester. It is a moot point since Isla isn't our concern.

Agree we need to find the wolves on our island.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement