Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Ewan WW viewpost.gif
    Not that anyone is listening anyway but just for completeness sake:
    PlayerVote 1Vote 2Vote3OrlaFionaClodaghGertrudeClodaghGabrielNigel GabrielClodaghJake EwanEvaJakeClodaghFionaMaryNigelSteveEvaFionaLiamClodaghNigelMaryClodagh MaryNigelGabrielFionaLiamJakeEwanOrlaAngusLiamGabrielEwan
    Clodagh – 5 votes
    Fiona – 3 votes
    Nigel – 3 votes
    Jake – 3 votes
    Gabriel – 3 votes
    Mary – 2 votes
    Liam – 2 votes
    Ewan – 2 votes
    Gertrude – 1 vote
    Eva – 1 vote
    Steve – 1 vote
    Orla – 1 vote

If Ewan was bad I cant understand why any would vote for him. I don't get the impression his lynch was that obvious and it looks very much like a bandwagon. Unless you can say why he was an obvious target ?

I mean wasn't it Clodagh and she was ruled out near the end so the wolves knew the votes would leave her and go elsewhere.

Fiona, Nigel, jake and Gabriel were all on three. The heat went on Gabriel (not Ewan) who thought he was going to be lynched and yet it was Ewan (who I don't recall was being highlighted pre lynch) who ended up lynched? I would more believe the wolves tried to target Ewan.

Who voted for Ewan and was in the top 4 lynch ? Nigel and Jake who also voted for Ewan . . Nigel didn't have Ewan on his FFA as far as I can see and Im not sure what Jakes beef was with Ewan . .

I am so convinced that Ewan was a wolf, that I haven't even really considered the voters on him if he were a villager.

Eva made the first case on Ewan, Nigel jumped all over it and I followed suit. Steve and Jake were late arrivers to the party.

Myself and Eva made our voters relatively early I guess and then it was people jumping from Clodagh
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Night One

Ewan WW - Nigel, Jake, Steve, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel WW - Gerturde, Mary, Clodagh
    Clodagh WW - Gabriel
    Fiona WW - Orla
    Liam WW - Angus
    Mary WW - Fiona
    Nigel WW - Ewan

I never thought about it till now, but I cannot believe how late Nigels vote is here given that he was the second person to call Ewan a wolf after Eva made the case. I'll get his posts in a minute, but I fully got the impression that he posted as if Ewan was a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I did my FFA before I started to get suspicious of him, Clodagh came out as a rolled villager or villager with a name so I wasn't voting for her and as there was no chance of getting you lynched there was no point voting for you.

I started questioning Ewan at the same time as EVA over his flip flopping on his FFA and she put forward a case which back up my thoughts

No chance of getting me lynched ? So you put up an FFA you don't really support and vote where you think the village wants at 8.59? Do you see how that could look like a wolf floating in the breeze of popular consensus or selectively choosing a target to save a fellow wolf ?

Just saying Nigel, it doesn't look great . .

Its odd for someone who hasn't read the thread to be asking others if they have read the thread IMO. And it takes a while to catch up fully if you are trying to read everything I guess if your just skimming like you seem to be it might be quicker

Oh I'm definitely skimming. My time is limited :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

No chance of getting me lynched ? So you put up an FFA you don't really support and vote where you think the village wants at 8.59? Do you see how that could look like a wolf floating in the breeze of popular consensus or selectively choosing a target to save a fellow wolf ?

Just saying Nigel, it doesn't look great . .

Actually logically its better to vote for someone in the running who you think is a likely wolf to get lynched then throw away your vote on someone who can't be.

I put up a FFA I thought was good but became suspicious of someone else.

Now be a good little girl and think about it a bit more before saying it looks wolfy

Liam WW wrote: »
    Oh I'm definitely skimming. My time is limited :)

Wolfs skim just saying

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel your FFA was at 18:55
    How do you go from

to this

if you are going to totally change your mind can you do another FFA

Considering you told Ewan above to change his FFA if he had changed his mind, why didn’t you practice what you preached. Afterall, you have stated you didn’t actually vote till 20:59.

Am I also reading you correctly when I asked for the time of your vote. Did you make more than one vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

8:59 was my last vote on him

Was my last vote ??????!!

Orla WW wrote: »
    Nigel your FFA was at 18:55

Considering you told Ewan above to change his FFA if he had changed his mind, why didn’t you practice what you preached. Afterall, you have stated you didn’t actually vote till 20:59.

Am I also reading you correctly when I asked for the time of your vote. Did you make more than one vote?

I voted Clodagh, Nigel and Nigel.

I didn't flip flop totally like Ewan I would just have been adding Ewan to my FFa already, I parked it as did others when CLodagh revieled. Do you think after relevations like Clodaghs we should still vote with our FFAs :pac:

I voted Clodagh, Nigel and Nigel.

I didn't flip flop totally like Ewan I would just have been adding Ewan to my FFa already, I parked it as did others when CLodagh revieled. Do you think after relevations like Clodaghs we should still vote with our FFAs :pac:

Nigel ?

So me and Clodagh were on your FFA just before 7 and you changed your vote from Clodagh to Nigel , Nigel and then Ewan at 8.59?

Nigel ?

So me and Clodagh were on your FFA just before 7 and you changed your vote from Clodagh to Nigel , Nigel and then Ewan at 8.59?

Sorry Im NIgel.

Clodagh, Ewan Ewan.

Yes you and Clodagh were on my FFA, do I have to explain everything to you like your a child, I mean you know this already and Ive said it already

• Advertisement

Yes his vote is late, but I don't that makes him a wolf. And re-reading last night 'm still not convinced. Nigel and Eva were in mindmeld mode
    Eva WW wrote: »
    What’s your thoughts on the ffas ewan?
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Clodagh's so high tbh. I only put her on mine as a very weak third coz of the Alan thing which has been pointed out might have been a goodie task so I'm now doubting it and looking at Gabriel for going after her so hard.

Fiona I haven't paid attention to today, she's not really piqued anything with me. Mary has barely posted so I've nothing to go on there. Jake and Nigel would maybe be the ones I'd be most comfortable with voting for at the moment.
    Why those two as opposed to say me?
    How do you go from

to this

if you are going to totally change your mind can you do another FFA
    Sorry you kept jake so not totally
    I’m currently thinking it might be safer to lynch him than get another ffa off him

(cant get anymore posts - family agro)

Conclusion :: I don't think Nigel is wolfy, despite the late vote. his tone and hjis flow with Eva is just excellent

Sorry Im NIgel.

Clodagh, Ewan Ewan.

Yes you and Clodagh were on my FFA, do I have to explain everything to you like your a child, I mean you know this already and Ive said it already

Ha, made me think of

IzJRUPu.gif

Wolfs skim just saying

busy villagers also skim

I have to get the kids their dinner now - I'll be back before EOD

Also while the voting analysis is great and all without any sort of info to work back off it won't tell us much.

Like with me if Gabriel was bad I look very suspect but if Ewan was bad I look villagery

When you neglect your job, neglect your family, spend hours trying to work out theories and angles to try and get wolves. And somebody sh*ts all over your point , you go back to all the supposedly wasted work you have done, take a deep sigh and think ....

tenor.gif?itemid=3560723

Also while the voting analysis is great and all without any sort of info to work back off it won't tell us much.

Like with me if Gabriel was bad I look very suspect but if Ewan was bad I look villagery

I don't get that angle about you voting for Ewan. Why does that make you look good if Ewan was good?

I don't get that angle about you voting for Ewan. Why does that make you look good if Ewan was good?

Cause I'd have voted him last and he was bad I was doing my best to make sure he was hung

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I dunno yet Clodes but I am leaning towards one of the 4 ewan voters being a baddie.

Where’s your head at?

Looking hard at Steve, Liam and Angus at the minute

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Looking hard at Steve, Liam and Angus at the minute

And Jake, forgot about Jake.

One more thought before I go.

Find the villagers and those who are left must be the wolves.

A list of my leans on who we have left

Strong villagers
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Mary

lean villager
    Nigel

neutral/no read/I need to read them
    Jake
    Steve
    Fiona

Special category of Possible lost wolf or lean villager
    Orla

Wolf
    Angus

If anyone else wants to post their list of reads on everyone who is alive - it'll help in narrowing down the pieces of the puzzle. I'll update this reads list with reasons for my thoughts later on - but that's just a quick shoot from the hip for the moment

• Advertisement

Cause I'd have voted him last and he was bad I was doing my best to make sure he was hung

Ah, my bad, I see what I did here. . I thought you said "If Ewan was good" . . My bad . .

Seriously though, somebody kill me, my head is turning to mush playing in this park . .

Orla WW 93
    Gertrude WW 70
    Mary WW 60
    Clodagh WW 58

Liam WW 44
    Nigel WW 42

Jake WW 29
    Fiona WW 26

Steve WW 20
    Angus WW 17

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Strong villagers
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Mary

lean villager
    Nigel

Jake
    Steve
    Fiona

Orla

Wolf
    Angus

If anyone else wants to post their list of reads on everyone who is alive - it'll help in narrowing down the pieces of the puzzle. I'll update this reads list with reasons for my thoughts later on - but that's just a quick shoot from the hip for the moment

Strong thoughts to call me a wolf, based mainly off an OMGUS, v wolfy Liam, you're playing how I like to when im wolfing

Strong villagers
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Mary

lean villager
    Nigel

Jake
    Steve
    Fiona

Orla

Wolf
    Angus

I like this list, I like it a lot. I admit I skimmed a good bit today as super busy. But re-read last couple of pages, puts you more into the village camp.

I am kind of unsure now about Jake, he may just be new and not know what is going on, so going to give him a pass.

My FFA2 would be

Angus - our resident Genie, a wolf in hiding, comes out when mentioned
    Orla - At first I thought very villagery, but looking at the posts and spats with people I do think she is a wolf trying to get conflicts going?
    Fiona - On my list as one that I just cant put finger on.

I need to stop skimming during the day, doesn't help things. I am torn between Fiona and Steve on my list for both the same reasons.

Actually logically its better to vote for someone in the running who you think is a likely wolf to get lynched then throw away your vote on someone who can't be.

I put up a FFA I thought was good but became suspicious of someone else.

Now be a good little girl and think about it a bit more before saying it looks wolfy

Is it? On D1 when bandwagons are flying you're better sticking to your guns, having good reads is as important as being readable. Someone hedging their bets like yourself doesnt read as villager at all

Angus WW wrote: »
    Is it? On D1 when bandwagons are flying you're better sticking to your guns, having good reads is as important as being readable. Someone hedging their bets like yourself doesnt read as villager at all

So you wanted me to vote for my top choice Clodagh? (who came out as a villager)

Or you wanted me to throw away my vote on Mary.

Or as its day 1 I changed my mind and noticed something in Ewan I didn't like Eva put it all together very well and so I voted for him.

I didnt hedge my bets tbh I didnt like Ewan as a villager and voted him last thats the opposite of hedging my bets

So you wanted me to vote for my top choice Clodagh? (who came out as a villager)

Or you wanted me to throw away my vote on Mary.

Or as its day 1 I changed my mind and noticed something in Ewan I didn't like Eva put it all together very well and so I voted for him.

I didnt hedge my bets tbh I didnt like Ewan as a villager and voted him last thats the opposite of hedging my bets

Yeah I reread your last few posts, following you now

Angus WW wrote: »

Your vote on Liam who wasn't in the running is essentially a throw away vote and its actually a vote for the person in the running who you think is least likely to be bad

Sigh a wasted rant :D

• Advertisement

Your vote on Liam who wasn't in the running is essentially a throw away vote and its actually a vote for the person in the running who you think is least likely to be bad

I dont agree they're throwaways but its meaningless, I'm trying to figure out if Mary is tasking, she had the open edits following by a nice chat with herself today.

Steve you about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement