Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I dont agree they're throwaways but its meaningless, I'm trying to figure out if Mary is tasking, she had the open edits following by a nice chat with herself today.

Steve you about?

This is a bit of a thing for me so I'll explain.

If Paul and Ann are up for a vote and you think Paul is more a villager then Ann but you decide to vote Garfield

The vote is tied and Paul dies so your vote on Garfield ends up being a vote to save Ann even though you thought Paul was the more likely villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I don’t mind being on FFAs as it makes me feel special ;) and thank you Liam for calling me special too.

One last question Nigel. What’s your thoughts on Gabriel? I don’t think you engaged in any convos about him when the role reveals we’re going on. Apologies if I missed it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    This is a bit of a thing for me so I'll explain.

If Paul and Ann are up for a vote and you think Paul is more a villager then Ann but you decide to vote Garfield

The vote is tied and Paul dies so your vote on Garfield ends up being a vote to save Ann even though you thought Paul was the more likely villager

Which is fine, but I wasn't voting with the intention of saving Gabriel or Ewan. I was expecting a landslide on Ewan tbh, was surprised to see so many on Gabriel, given certainty Ewan would be lynched I voted Liam. Hes taken offence and is calling me a wolf for the audacity of it. His reaction is as good a read as anything he posts.

I take your point is wasting your vote on Mary, but I think mine on Liam wasn't.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I don’t mind being on FFAs as it makes me feel special ;) and thank you Liam for calling me special too.

One last question Nigel. What’s your thoughts on Gabriel? I don’t think you engaged in any convos about him when the role reveals we’re going on. Apologies if I missed it.

I'm not going to lie I didn't have much of a read on Gabriel. I was much more focused on Clodagh and when it turned out everything she said stood up to scrutiny last night. It was close enough to lynch time so didnt have time to go back.

I will say his behaviour does look quite wolfy at the end and he seemingly just gave up even though he wasn't lynched and was subsequently shot. When/If we get info and it turns out he is bad I will need to be hung for my vote that looks like it was saving him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Emergency Tannoy press play to activate receiver

LEX I AM NOT YOUR FATHER

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Ewan WW viewpost.gif
    Not that anyone is listening anyway but just for completeness sake:
    PlayerVote 1Vote 2Vote3OrlaFionaClodaghGertrudeClodaghGabrielNigel GabrielClodaghJake EwanEvaJakeClodaghFionaMaryNigelSteveEvaFionaLiamClodaghNigelMaryClodagh MaryNigelGabrielFionaLiamJakeEwanOrlaAngusLiamGabrielEwan
    Clodagh – 5 votes
    Fiona – 3 votes
    Nigel – 3 votes
    Jake – 3 votes
    Gabriel – 3 votes
    Mary – 2 votes
    Liam – 2 votes
    Ewan – 2 votes
    Gertrude – 1 vote
    Eva – 1 vote
    Steve – 1 vote
    Orla – 1 vote

If Ewan was bad I cant understand why any would vote for him. I don't get the impression his lynch was that obvious and it looks very much like a bandwagon. Unless you can say why he was an obvious target ?

I mean wasn't it Clodagh and she was ruled out near the end so the wolves knew the votes would leave her and go elsewhere.

Fiona, Nigel, jake and Gabriel were all on three. The heat went on Gabriel (not Ewan) who thought he was going to be lynched and yet it was Ewan (who I don't recall was being highlighted pre lynch) who ended up lynched? I would more believe the wolves tried to target Ewan.

Who voted for Ewan and was in the top 4 lynch ? Nigel and Jake who also voted for Ewan . . Nigel didn't have Ewan on his FFA as far as I can see and Im not sure what Jakes beef was with Ewan . .

He was mean about my joke.

Steve, Jake

Come on down

Who’s the daddy then? And what’s the word before she (weird) says “I am not your father”?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So I was right about Costa rica timeframe ? This is the live bait predicted on the welcome pack!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So as Gertrude said going by the post for evas kill we have at least 2 wolves in a handler and a raptor, but it says the raptor retreated and not raptors so maybe it is just the two.

I still think Gabriel was evil as their play around lynch time was anything but in our interest, regarding their powers being robbed, some of you are saying it’s a wolf role and that means gabby was more likely be good but if Gabriel was a wolf and thought they were getting lynched wouldn’t they use it on him if they thought he was going to die, so maybe there was 3 and now there is only 2.

So that kind of puts Nigel on my radar for the next wolf if gabby was one.

What was the story with the power going out and will it come back on or are we keeping emergency, could help in decoding some of the game as it’s still very blind

What the hell is that and whats a tannoy?

Rex, I am not your father :confused:

As if this game couldn't get any more confusing

Could it be a message from the other island?

Yes Mary, that's a really good point. The welcome pack uses the word "Robber" and we are talking about a grave"robber". . .

But do you know what else could be either flavour or something interesting. The map on the welcome pack is of costa rica. That is 5/6 hours behind GMT. That would mean the raptors "bait" time could mean a 4/5pm bait session this afternoon.
    But how does the time of this potential munch help us much now mary ?

well Mary, maybe people could pipe up with their suspicions and give us something in case they get eaten later today . . Asides from it helping the village to actually get read on players it also might leave some breadcrumbs as we will at least know who might die is good . ,
    Emergency Tannoy press play to activate receiver

LEX I AM NOT YOUR FATHER

Just so people didn't miss it . . I was spot on about the Costa Rica timeframe . .

Nice spot mary, what do you think it means?

Is Rex heading out to find it’s real dad then?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nice spot mary, what do you think it means?

Not sure.

But isn’t bait used to get an animal to eat something? Maybe it’s task time for baddies to get a kill?

All you lurkers. Stop clicking refresh and join the convo!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Look, your 'joke' fell flat on its face. I'm not the only one who didn't get it. So don't use that as a flimsy excuse to sling mud at me now.

See, up until this point I’d found forum games to be a nice welcoming place and when it became clear that a vote for Clodagh wouldn’t fly I changed to him.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So as Gertrude said going by the post for evas kill we have at least 2 wolves in a handler and a raptor, but it says the raptor retreated and not raptors so maybe it is just the two.

I still think Gabriel was evil as their play around lynch time was anything but in our interest, regarding their powers being robbed, some of you are saying it’s a wolf role and that means gabby was more likely be good but if Gabriel was a wolf and thought they were getting lynched wouldn’t they use it on him if they thought he was going to die, so maybe there was 3 and now there is only 2.

So that kind of puts Nigel on my radar for the next wolf if gabby was one.

What was the story with the power going out and will it come back on or are we keeping emergency, could help in decoding some of the game as it’s still very blind

Do you have any thoughts on living players?

• Advertisement

Haha you young ones not have tannoys at school?

Jake WW wrote: »
    See, up until this point I’d found forum games to be a nice welcoming place and when it became clear that a vote for Clodagh wouldn’t fly I changed to him.

Jake babes I wouldn't hold my breath for a response

Or lex? That’s the sister of Tim.

Whats the first word of te transcript?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

sup

Not sure.

But isn’t bait used to get an animal to eat something? Maybe it’s task time for baddies to get a kill?

Guys watch out for tasks or unusual behavior.... like quoting yourself !!!

The welcome pack says that dinosaurs see the technicians and handlers as parental figures

The welcome pack says that dinosaurs see the technicians and handlers as parental figures

Page 10

Or lex? That’s the sister of Tim.

Ya listening back sounds like a message to Lex alright.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

my thoughts.....

handler is SK who can control raptors (most likely Chris Pratt) - still havent fully figured out how this may work. perhaps raptors are just flavor so arent any people playing.
    1 other bad team here

other island, another SK , another bad team

the 2 regular bad teams are carnivores and herbivores.

in previous dreams, things lagged at the end. this way, kill count high. game finishes on time. also makes sense for the grave robber - a balancing act mechanism.

this obviously wont help with lynch candidate tonight though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement