Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Is the t-rex the sk for sure or are we aware, knowing even could help in deciphering the transmission, that is if the rex is a wolf team then it could imply they are sending messages to each other or is it a message for a task to activate a rex?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    The welcome pack says that dinosaurs see the technicians and handlers as parental figures

so maybe the technician is the other SK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The welcome pack says that dinosaurs see the technicians and handlers as parental figures

Parents feed children. Bait time would fit in with that. The question is do the parents need to do a task for the bait?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Is it lex or Rex? I’m hearing both

tell me more about Tim Murphy

this just seems random AF to me

• Advertisement

I haven’t got a grasp at all on how many groups of baddies we might have.

Steve WW wrote: »
    this just seems random AF to me

It’s random to ask about a role that’s been outed on thread????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Actually “Rex I am your father” Would make sense if the handler is giving Rex some bait to get it’s trust?

It’s random to ask about a role that’s been outed on thread????

no, just the phrasing. maybe its just that i wouldn't phrase that way.

i'm watching you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I haven’t got a grasp at all on how many groups of baddies we might have.

The lack of info is a killer alright, like you can't even think about what strategies or plays baddies would be up to when you dont know how many there are.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

my thoughts.....

handler is SK who can control raptors (most likely Chris Pratt) - still havent fully figured out how this may work. perhaps raptors are just flavor so arent any people playing.
    1 other bad team here

other island, another SK , another bad team

the 2 regular bad teams are carnivores and herbivores.

in previous dreams, things lagged at the end. this way, kill count high. game finishes on time. also makes sense for the grave robber - a balancing act mechanism.

this obviously wont help with lynch candidate tonight though

Have you thoughts on anyone one way or the other?

no, just the phrasing. maybe its just that i wouldn't phrase that way.

i'm watching you

<adjusts cleavage> ;)

Mary, what does your crystal ball tell you now. It gone past 6

Angus WW wrote: »
    Have you thoughts on anyone one way or the other?

possibly. this could be completely bonkers by me, but orla... can you make a few posts where the first letter isnt capatalised or a symbol please.

Woah. I ain’t completing a task for you. Care to explain to the group why you want me to do that?

Woah. I ain’t completing a task for you. Care to explain to the group why you want me to do that?

just that not one of your posts begins with a small letter. maybe you're just like writing correctly - hence why i could be bonkers :P

Your bonkers, dizzy rascal. My phone automatically capitalises the first letter of a sentence.

just that not one of your posts begins with a small letter. maybe you're just like writing correctly - hence why i could be bonkers :P

well 1 of them...tell me about tim - the one i thought sounded odd

Your bonkers, dizzy rascal. My phone automatically capitalises the first letter of a sentence.
    well 1 of them...tell me about tim - the one i thought sounded odd

:eek:

Lolol it’s so ludicrous that I’d buy it myself

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I dont agree they're throwaways but its meaningless, I'm trying to figure out if Mary is tasking, she had the open edits following by a nice chat with herself today.

Steve you about?

Was it not a case of Mary felt she was being ignored? that is what I thought.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What the hell is that and whats a tannoy?

Rex, I am not your father :confused:
    Is it lex or Rex? I’m hearing both

Def sounded like Lex. Lex is my sisters name. I was looking up on Jurassic wiki and it just says Mr Murphy. I know my grandfather is John Hammond,
    Looking at Mr Murphys page it says nothing other than he isn't into Dinosaurs and Tim is in a big way and this helped save him and Lex.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ok going by the starter pack its says raptor pen 1 “bait” 11am which Mary pointed out was a different time zone, but why would it reference rex for the raptor pen bait it doesn't make any sense, as we all know everything can have its lethal dangers in this park but throwing a rex in with raptors on a small island is a tad overkill,

I hear lex and rex, what would lex be in reference to?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ok going by the starter pack its says raptor pen 1 “bait” 11am which Mary pointed out was a different time zone, but why would it reference rex for the raptor pen bait it doesn't make any sense, as we all know everything can have its lethal dangers in this park but throwing a rex in with raptors on a small island is a tad overkill,

lex is tim's sister who had a famous scene with raptors in a kitchen. lex baited him with a reflection

Fiona WW wrote: »

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Lex_Murphy

My sister. Maybe this tannoy suggest she isn't on Sorna. Not sure what it means. It's like a Darth Vadar thing. Well the opposite. More Donald Trump!

Eva WW was walking to the gym to go for a run on the treadmill to clear her head. Rumours were persisting about dinosaur attacks – and now some of the people she had seen all day were mysteriously missing from the dorm.

Eva WW began running on the treadmill and put her headphones in to block out the thudding of her feet on the track.

This meant she also blocked out a curious malevolent purr/growl that came from the entrance of the gym.

The raptor leapt forward and clamped it razor sharp claws in Eva WW’s legs, pulling her from the treadmill and onto the ground, before its retractable claw tore her guts asunder.

A shadowed figure stood in the hallway watching the scene unfold .....he smiled. The figure pressed a series of buttons on an e-tablet device and 3 beeps were emitted from the neck of the raptor. The raptor retreated towards their wing of the compound, followed by the shadowed figure.

Eva WW is dead.

defo the raptor(s) are being controlled by someone

Dunno what we’re waiting for.

We have no FFAs done, nobody to collate them. What’s the plan?

i'm voting you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Is NAME REDACTED a clue? Peter Quill is the guardians character Chris Pratt plays.

*cough*

Did mine ages ago

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Night One

Ewan WW - Nigel, Jake, Steve, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel WW - Gerturde, Mary, Clodagh
    Clodagh WW - Gabriel
    Fiona WW - Orla
    Liam WW - Angus
    Mary WW - Fiona
    Nigel WW - Ewan

Given we dont know the roles of anyone yet I'll most likely be voting one of Fiona, Angus or Orla for what I think are throw away votes.

As Ewan and Gabriel are already dead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement