Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    i'm voting you

Based on an uncapitalised letter and wanting to learn more about a role that was declared?

You’re no Miss Marple that’s for sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I know, but then you followed it up with another roar. Could have been task for raptors. Look, I'm not setting my stall out on this, just a thought since you were here to answer.

Also, I'm thinking that there could be one wolf among the high posters; Clodagh has her claim for now, I know I'm good, so that leaves you :pac:
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Is that the best you can do? I accidently post Alan instead of Ewan and the world almost explodes?

Inside knowledge Orla? you handling these dinos?

gertrude and clodagh have suspicions (however small) of you as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

OK what do we have.

Ewan was lynched could be anything. (Was in running and no role claim)

Eva was munched so most likely a villager

Gabriel was shot (made a very soft villager role claim last night)

We have a vig in play

There was something blocked last night (but no idea why it was blocked)

A dead players power was taken so one of Ewan, Eva, Gabriel was roled

gertrude and clodagh have suspicions (however small) of you as well

That’s absolutely fine but you really should take off the blinkers and look all around you.

Orla WW wrote: »
    That’s absolutely fine but you really should take off the blinkers and look all around you.

i am looking. its also hard to take off the blinkers when you think you're onto something

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    OK what do we have.

We have a vig in play

Eva was munched after the the dead players role was taken

Nigel, Eva was alive when the role was robbed.

I dunno. Two islands + munch time on both + notifying new roled player + setting up new back rooms = time delay?

There is also the high chance that I’m totally off the mark with my theory :D

fair play on spotting the time delay.

OK what do we have.

We have a vig in play

O how did I forget Clodagh roled claimed TIM no counter claim as yet and having checked back her story it seemed to check out

OK what do we have.

We have a vig in play

A dead players power was taken so one of Ewan, Gabriel was roled

Whoops sorry guys amended

• Advertisement

i am looking. its also hard to take off the blinkers when you think you're onto something

If I may make a suggestion? If you’re fixed on voting for me you could now use the rest of your time searching those other places.

If I may make a suggestion? If you’re fixed on voting for me you could now use the rest of your time searching those other places.

i'm in confirmation bias mode at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jake WW wrote:
    Is NAME REDACTED a clue? Peter Quill is the guardians character Chris Pratt plays.

That's just my name Jake. I'll be editing out the link and your mention of my name after the game so would appreciate not posting my full name again. Thanks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Sorry about my absence this afternoon village. So...we're still on that fecking island? I'm starting to know how Fr. Jack felt in that one moment of sobriety.

i'm in confirmation bias mode at the moment

So what use are you to the village?

I’ve been contributing to the thread whenever I can. Yes, I post a lot of nothing but I’ve also posed questions, theories and compiled posts for the benefit of us.

What have you done?

I’ve been contributing to the thread whenever I can. Yes, I post a lot of nothing but I’ve also posed questions, theories and compiled posts for the benefit of us.

What have you done?

tried to find baddies as best i can. only time well tell i guess

tried to find baddies as best i can. only time well tell i guess

Well I know that you are wasting your time on me so all I’m suggesting is go question others too, shake lots of trees.

If you wanna vote for me that’s sound. As you say only time will tell and when it does you will kick yourself that you didn’t investigate more than one person at a time.

What have you done?
    Well I know that you are wasting your time on me so all I’m suggesting is go question others too, shake lots of trees.

If you wanna vote for me that’s sound. As you say only time will tell and when it does you will kick yourself that you didn’t investigate more than one person at a time.

no, i've looked into others. just no point saying on thread...'hey, XXX i think you're good'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think that we should only vote for people who voted Ewan yesterday. I think that there was bandwagon after I said I was voting him only one more person voted and that’s who I’m voting for tonight.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Right finally caught up,

#FFA1

Liam - Most of his posts are general stuff, conjecture on mechanics and rules, very little real interaction on players but likes both of Eva's posts slating Ewan.

Gabriel - Stands out as being in a world of fluff but ive been skimming the last 3 pages or so to get in before the Lynch so might have missed a bit.

Ewan - Think Eva might have nailed him, I'm more suspicious of his posting since Eva started that tirade, implosions and "well one of you must be a wolf at this stage" is very stroppy and reeks of wolf to me.

Not 100% on Cloadghs typo or role claim, there's a lot of more common words that are closer in spelling to Ewan than Alan, bigger dinos to fry tonight though so I'm going to sit on this for now.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    My #FFA1

Mary – Very quiet, has posted on both main thread and this one, her post 59 on main thread was interesting in that she wants to be hidden and ignored, I know it’s said jokingly but it might have some inner truth

Nigel – Main thread all 7 posts where pure fluff and didn’t ask any questions about the game at all which makes me wonder did he know more about the game than the rest of us, today in this island he has been much better and has defended himself but I still have that itch due to his initial posting

Steve - im including steve as the above 2 could just as easily be good given the small amount of info we have so steve would be my option for a no lynch (looks like he might be mod killed due to inactivity) if mary and nigel convince me as we get closer to lynch

I’ll get us started #FFA1

FIONA - Just before the thread was temporarily locked last night, Clodagh asked about the induction. Thread reopened, all players told to check PMs, and mods advise that COP also open. 3 mins later mods tell us someone has left Nublar. Not long after Fiona asks about induction. Add that to the dodgy tone of her posts and she’s my suspect numero uno.

CLODAGH - has to be included due to the induction thing.

GERTRUDE - overnight posts call me nice (I am btw). She then likes the points Eva makes and at present I get good vibes off Eva. Then makes a semi long post about Ewan being dodge. Buddying up with me and Eva perhaps?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Not that anyone is listening anyway but just for completeness sake:
    Player|Vote 1|Vote 2|Vote3
    Orla|Fiona|Clodagh|Gertrude
    Clodagh|Gabriel|Nigel
    Gabriel|Clodagh|Jake
    Ewan|Eva|Jake|Clodagh
    Fiona|Mary|Nigel|Steve
    Eva|Fiona|Liam|Clodagh
    Nigel|Mary|Clodagh
    Mary|Nigel|Gabriel|Fiona
    Liam|Jake|Ewan|Orla
    Angus|Liam|Gabriel|Ewan

Clodagh – 5 votes
    Fiona – 3 votes
    Nigel – 3 votes
    Jake – 3 votes
    Gabriel – 3 votes
    Mary – 2 votes
    Liam – 2 votes
    Ewan – 2 votes
    Gertrude – 1 vote
    Eva – 1 vote
    Steve – 1 vote
    Orla – 1 vote
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Night One

Ewan WW - Nigel, Jake, Steve, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel WW - Gerturde, Mary, Clodagh
    Clodagh WW - Gabriel
    Fiona WW - Orla
    Liam WW - Angus
    Mary WW - Fiona
    Nigel WW - Ewan

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I think that we should only vote for people who voted Ewan yesterday. I think that there was bandwagon after I said I was voting him only one more person voted and that’s who I’m voting for tonight.

What time did you vote at?

Ok I’m changing to Ewan.

So who changed in the last five minutes. Also it’s wolfy to want to save someone by having the last vote. The rules state that last votes are tiebreakers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just reading back, my concerns about Angus and Steve have not been calmed, but it's good to see Steve working on a line of enquiry.

Angus is still my pick for lynch

What time did you vote at?

20-55 you voted after me.

how convenient if you were a wolf, and none of your team voted ewan

It’s as good a plan as any, Jake.

It’s like we are giving up. 2 hours before lynch and nobody talking, no idea of what direction we should be taking.

It’s like everyone is only looking out for themselves and that’s not good enough. FFS it’s a team game!

how convenient if you were a wolf, and none of your team voted ewan

lol. i need to read more carefully

20-55 you voted after me.

You seem pretty sure lynching Ewan was bad for the village or saving Gabriel was?

You seem pretty sure lynching Ewan was bad for the village or saving Gabriel was?

I’m sure of nothing except we should all vote for people who voted Ewan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

a conversion has taken place

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement