Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    It’s as good a plan as any, Jake.

It’s like we are giving up. 2 hours before lynch and nobody talking, no idea of what direction we should be taking.

It’s like everyone is only looking out for themselves and that’s not good enough. FFS it’s a team game!

How am I looking out for myself !

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m sure of nothing except we should all vote for people who voted Ewan.

which of the 4 do you like for the vote.

leaving yourself out here

a conversion has taken place

dun dun dun!!!!

Steve WW wrote: »
    which of the 4 do you like for the vote.

leaving yourself out here

Nigel, I said it already I’m voting for the person who jumped on to save Gabriel.

a conversion has taken place

From now on you all have to call me Jane ww

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

From now on you all have to call me Jane ww

Haha Jake, I like your style, but that kind of 'joke' might get you on the noose.

Hey, what doe this island of mass confusion need right now?

A fricking conversion.

Haha Jake, I like your style, but that kind of 'joke' might get you on the noose.

A fricking conversion.

lets talk gertrude. how you feel about voting for orla tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

A fricking conversion.

I wonder was that what was blocked on the first night

lets talk gertrude. how you feel about voting for orla tonight

Something about Orla I can't shake, could be the wolf hiding in plane sight element. I just don't have enough to vote for her tonight though.

Is there a 'main' argument against her, or is it just hunchy things?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I’m sure of nothing except we should all vote for people who voted Ewan.

Im sorry but this half arsed hinting is no good as your only painting a target on your back if you have info.

If you have info to share do it properly otherwise it just causes confusion, if this is just a half baked theory then thats fine too.

• Advertisement

Something about Orla I can't shake, could be the wolf hiding in plane sight element. I just don't have enough to vote for her tonight though.

Is there a 'main' argument against her, or is it just hunchy things?

just hunchy things in fairness, but of you can point me towards a main argument for someone else that would be splendid

Orla WW wrote: »
    Woah. I ain’t completing a task for you. Care to explain to the group why you want me to do that?

let someone else set the stipulations.

1 post, 5 posts, 10, whatever. just something with small letters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ah Jake that wasn’t directed at you it was directed at all of us

just hunchy things in fairness, but of you can point me towards a main argument for someone else that would be splendid

My main argument when I was around earlier today was against those who were lying low. Nope, it's not the only place a wolf could be lying, but generally there is a wolf among low posters.

So I had yourself and Angus in my sights, mainly Angus though and we was just not around until someone mentioned his name in thread. That happened twice in the last 24 hours, which was a bit too often for my liking.

if you were the SK you'd be looking out for yourself

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I wonder was that what was blocked on the first night

I'm thinking that it's related. A conversion = an activation?

My main argument when I was around earlier today was against those who were lying low. Nope, it's not the only place a wolf could be lying, but generally there is a wolf among low posters.

So I had yourself and Angus in my sights, mainly Angus though and we was just not around until someone mentioned his name in thread. That happened twice in the last 24 hours, which was a bit too often for my liking.

valid. but aside from baddies, you can have dis interested villagers and roled villagers doing the exact same thing

surely its got something to do with the lab/incubation and baby dino's get activated

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im sorry but this half arsed hinting is no good as your only painting a target on your back if you have info.

If you have info to share do it properly otherwise it just causes confusion, if this is just a half baked theory then thats fine too.

You want me to tell you what I know?

if you were the SK you'd be looking out for yourself

By suggesting I be on a small list of people who should be voted for?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I don't think a conversion and an activation is the same. Try and get our heads into the film world. What could be activated in the film that could cause something to happen to a character?

A conversion sounds like the wolves got to pick someone.

Now if I was a wolf and given a choice, it would be someone obvious but not obvious. Like Jake and not Gertrude. Someone that would be a good add to a team without it looking too suspicious. Get me?

Thinking back to previous games, it was never the vocal ones they went for or the ones cleared by seers or anything. It was the ones you never suspected. Just my two cents on it.

Still need to get a vote in. Still thinking of Mr Aberdeen for the noose.

Welcome all to Isla Sorna,

If any of you experienced sea sickness or were splashed during disembarkment, please find some towels (spared no expense) in the foyer.

On Isla Soma our dedicated scientists hatched the first dinosaur eggs of this new Jurassic age, as you saw in our introduction video they were able to complete the dna sequence of the dinosaurs by mixing the remnants of dinosaur dna found in mosquitos from the period with the dna of the closest living relatives of the dinosaurs. In addition to being the home of all of our bio tech, Isla Soma houses our dinosaur nursery where our dinosaurs spend their first year of life, the handlers here monitor each dinosaur individually until they reach sexual maturity to ensure they are suitable for placement on Isla Nublar, young dinosaurs can be particularly aggressive and so the handlers who work with them are the best of the best when it comes to wild animal management.

Please feel free to explore the research facility you now stand in. You are free to view any of the lab rooms and dinosaur enclosures that you wish, but please do not engage with the dinosaur handlers. They are a touch upset at the moment with an issue in the living quarters, and might not be especially receptive to unscheduled visitors! And after all they do control the dinosaurs on the island, so we need them focused on keeping the dinosaurs safely inside their pens.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop into our paleontology department for insight into dinosaurs that are here at the park. If you have any safety concerns, you can speak to our head of security.

We keep mostly herbivorous dinosaurs on this island, but for any who are interested, the raptor pen can be found in the east wing of this building.

As per your welcome pack, if you do have any security concerns, please report them to us by the end of the day and we will follow up!

We hope you enjoy exploring the facility. Welcome, once again, to Jurassic Park

Rules:
    All rules from the main OP are still in play.
    Your task is to find any wolves that are on this island.
    If you eliminate all the wolves on this island, you will return to the main island.
    You may be returned to the main island before all the wolves are eliminated.
    Anyone with a backroom should log out of their given account and log back in now. Any issues with COP, please PM the game mods.
    No discussion of activity on Isla Tacano is permitted on thread or in the back room of players based on Isla Sorna

Isla Sorna (only players listed below may post in this thread)

Clodagh WW
    Nigel WW
    Ewan WW
    Liam WW
    Steve WW
    Eva WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW
    Gabriel WW
    Jake WW
    Fiona WW
    Mary WW
    Gertrude WW

Lynch form: https://goo.gl/forms/5YzuMyt8VbIBIxXF3

Mod Note:

Rule of thumb: if you are/were on and island with someone, talk about them.

If you arent; dont. You guys havent been on Tacano, so dont talk about Tacano. You are free to discuss the main island (Nublar) and this island, since you were and are all present.

just on this....

do people get transferred onto the other island.

maybe if we lycnh a handler a baby dino gets activated. based on that we didnt lycnh a handher therefore the activation was blocked. or else we lycnhed a rogue handler so a rapter was activated

possibly just happened with the conversation

ie: you have been activated

valid. but aside from baddies, you can have dis interested villagers and roled villagers doing the exact same thing

Very true, that's why I've been trying not to get too blinkered with the low posters.

They could be disinterested or roled alright, but wolf or villager, I think our low posters know exactly what they're doing.

We likely had 2/3 wolves before that conversion, now we could have up to 4. I think a 'shot' into the low posters is as good as any lead at this stage.

Convenient for me of course as I am not a low poster, but I'd also be of the thought that there could be a wolf among the loud talkers too, and maybe we should look at them soon.

goddam, i read that as conversation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Need to get a vote in soon.

Angus/Orla - convince me why I shouldn't vote for you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Because I’ve been working my tits off for the village.

whise it gone so quiet

You want me to tell you what I know?

Your hinting at stuff which is bad for the village either say something or dont.

The baddies know who they are so if you do have info they will likely munch you.

The village dont know **** so you could be a wolf laying ground work for a role claim, just subtly trying to get people lynched, have a role or be making a play we dont know.

So if you have something to say and you want to help the village say it and dont be saying cryptic stuff.

voting angus unless something else crops up

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    voting angus unless something else crops up

hopefully angus will pop in to defend himself.

i'm on orla, hopefully she'll pop in as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement