Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Because they are both wolves

I’d assume their problems will follow them wherever they go. What are your thoughts on our own gang?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Well this is a surprise!

Wow.

Apologies for absence this morning, its been a mental busy morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

This island is way to quiet. How can we do an FFA if we don't have people talking.

Who is still to post here?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Don’t know the role you mean, I do recall sKeith discussing the robber role but not sure how that fits here.

Wouldn’t say I’m satisfied, but it’s early days yet.

I think he was talking about using it for meet up games in the pub.

Do we know how many wolves there are. Would they be split evenly between the islands?

How about the SK, he doesnt need to be killed to get to first park?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW 14

Eva WW 11
    Ewan WW 9

Fiona WW 6

Liam WW 6

Orla WW 5
    Pter 5

Jake WW 3

Mary WW 2
    Gabriel WW 1

And the player list is

Clodagh WW
    Nigel WW XX
    Ewan WW
    Liam WW
    Steve WW XX
    Eva WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW XX
    Gabriel WW
    Jake WW
    Fiona WW
    Mary WW
    Gertrude WW XX

The ones with the XX have not posted. Also, there are 32 viewing this forum and we have a good few quiet people. So we need them to start posting and not hiding.
    Someone else want to check if the XX ones had posted before the split?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Steve, Nigel and Angus have not posted here yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This island is way to quiet. How can we do an FFA if we don't have people talking.

Who is still to post here?

Orla had a post about it further up there. Steve and Angus maybe are the only ones left to post?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Do we know how many wolves there are. Would they be split evenly between the islands?

No clue. We're assuming 3 here and maybe the same amount on the other island but the mods haven't told us at all so we're flying blind here.

Why do you think there's an SK? Was that mentioned somewhere?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Post counts and interactions in this thread only up until 12:24 (when i showed what I was making notes about).

CLODAGH - 9 posts - interactions with Eva, Ewan & Jake with response from all of them.

NIGEL - no posts

EWAN - 9 posts - interactions with Eva, Clodagh and Fiona. No response from Fiona.

LIAM - no posts

STEVE - no posts

EVA - 7 posts - interactions with Ewan, Jake, Clodagh & Fiona. Response from all of them.

ORLA - 5 posts - no interactions.

ANGUS - no posts

GABRIEL - no posts

JAKE - 3 posts - interactions with Eva, Ewan & Clodagh. No response from Ewan.

FIONA - 7 posts - mentions Nigel & Angus. Interactions with Jake & Eva no response from Jake.

MARY - 2 posts - no interactions

GERTRUDE - no posts

• Advertisement

I think I had posted a post count this morning (even if I didn't post it I at least looked at the post counts) and I think Steve was still the only one who hadn't made an appearance. So no reason why the others hhaven't made an appearance here yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

What’s your point re SK? And where are you getting sk from?

Nigel Steve and Angus have not posted since the game was closed yesterday. From memory, I think Steve was the only one who hadn’t posted.

What’s your point re SK? And where are you getting sk from?

Theres always an SK. Always. Dont see why this would be any different.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Putting some notes down on here. May or may not help but someone might notice something. These notes are based off the main island thread from after it was reopened until we moved here. I have kept it to only our names.

CLODAGH - 6 posts - tongue in cheek response to Orla this morning that Orla didn’t reply to. Has not interacted with anyone else now on this island up until move.

NIGEL - No posts on other island within time frame.

EWAN - 4 posts - responds to Gertrude’s post about them. No interactions with anyone else.

LIAM - 22 posts - No interactions with anyone from this island.

STEVE - No posts

EVA - 21 posts - interacts with Liam, Orla & Clodagh. Response from Orla none from Liam or Clodagh. Did not interact with anyone else from this island.

ORLA - 11 posts - interacts with Eva they respond to each other. No interactions with anyone else from this island.

ANGUS - no posts

GABRIEL - 3 posts - no interactions with anyone from this island.

JAKE - no posts

FIONA - 4 posts - no interactions with anyone from this island.

MARY - no posts

GERTRUDE - 5 posts - mentions Orla (being nice), Eva (making good points) & Ewan possibly dodge (longish post). Only ewan responds. No other interactions with anyone from this island.

What is the criteria under which I have no posts?

Nigel Steve and Angus have not posted since the game was closed yesterday. From memory, I think Steve was the only one who hadn’t posted.

Ohhh maybe they were involved with shenanigans! Lol.

Chances are also bored NRV. Minimum 5 posts per day, so we will hear from them soon enough and if they miss two votes, they'll be modkilled.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I’d assume their problems will follow them wherever they go. What are your thoughts on our own gang?

Well as has been noted I haven't really interacted with anyone from this island.

I think you are the only one I have even talked about, but that's in relation to Derry's case against you that he later retracted. I have no read on you from it though

Jake WW wrote: »

That was posts on the other island from the after it was temporarily closed last night until we all got on a boat this morning.

The list was before you had posted

Just had a quick check at Gertie. She posted during the night with her last post coming in around 5.10 this morning. She has 15 posts overall and her last 3 posts last night were calling out Derry, calling out Isla and calling out me.

So maybe gertie is a night owl?

• Advertisement

I’ll be busy for a few hours but my gut is telling me to look into Fiona more. This is based on the type of posts that she has but i did skim a bit so want to go back over them again.

This is in the first mod post on this thread

Tbh though it’s a bit strange for you to be asking that, almost like you want to highlight that poor village you missed it...,,,,,

Ok, or I’ve never played this game before and I haven’t a notion what’s happening. If you want to make something of it that’s fine. There are now hundreds of posts and three threads to read to try to find what was said, I missed an instruction in a wall of text and asked for a source.

Will our alignment be revealed upon death? What I’ve read says that if there’s a priest then no and if not then yes. So at least we will know if there is a priest if we don’t get told. If the priest is on the other island will they be told ?

I’ll be busy for a few hours but my gut is telling me to look into Fiona more. This is based on the type of posts that she has but i did skim a bit so want to go back over them again.

I've nothing to hide so work away

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The list was before you had posted

I had posted.

I had posted.

Your right, you posted at 11.21 so don't know how she missed you

That was posts on the other island from the after it was temporarily closed last night until we all got on a boat this morning.

Ok, and what is that supposed to show? I was playing a different game last night I had posted the minimum requirement and nothing was going to happen until the morning munch!

Ok, or I’ve never played this game before and I haven’t a notion what’s happening. If you want to make something of it that’s fine. There are now hundreds of posts and three threads to read to try to find what was said, I missed an instruction in a wall of text and asked for a source.

Will our alignment be revealed upon death? What I’ve read says that if there’s a priest then no and if not then yes. So at least we will know if there is a priest if we don’t get told. If the priest is on the other island will they be told ?

I haven't looked at the other island. I know there are more posts than here, but haven't dipped as much as a toe in.

Have you all read the other island?

Sorry Jake, I’ll go back and double check. All I’m trying to do is put information about just us lot into one thread as I agree, the island swapping is confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I haven't looked at the other island. I know there are more posts than here, but haven't dipped as much as a toe in.

Have you all read the other island?

Mod

The first rule of the other island, is we don't talk about the other island

• Advertisement

Anyone have any good ideas on how we should tackle this lynch because I'm lost for ideas, we don't have much to go on with no munch and the island has been split with the most suspect being on the other side,

I think the key is to get everyone talking as this side of the island isnt as active it seems, would an FFA get people talking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement