Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Anyone have any good ideas on how we should tackle this lynch because I'm lost for ideas, we don't have much to go on with no munch and the island has been split with the most suspect being on the other side,

I think the key is to get everyone talking as this side of the island isnt as active it seems, would an FFA get people talking?

We could try an FFA, but currently, i honestly dont have 3 to go on. Maybe bit later 5ish or so?

I dont mind though. Im not sure i buy Jakes noob claim, but ive no idea, could be true.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I floated the FFA idea earlier but I think Clodagh shot it down. I don't think Eva was that pushed on it either but at least suggested we make a decision at lunchtime. Haven't seen her around since then.

We have to do something otherwise it'll be a mess in the lynch which the wolves can use to their advantage.
    Either we're doing an FFA or we're racing 2 people off against each other. But with no clear suspicions at the moment I'm clueless as to who to race. I'd at least be able to put a few names on a list for an ffa, no matter how shakey my reasonings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Your right, you posted at 11.21 so don't know how she missed you

Why are you confusing matters? The first list I made was from the Nublar thread only. It clearly states it in the first paragraph. At that stage, Jake had not posted within the timeline I used.

Jake posted in this thread, which you have timestamped above, and I did include him in that list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Anyone have any good ideas on how we should tackle this lynch because I'm lost for ideas, we don't have much to go on with no munch and the island has been split with the most suspect being on the other side,

I think the key is to get everyone talking as this side of the island isnt as active it seems, would an FFA get people talking?

Ffa would be useful I think, might get people talking or at least give information for later in the game

This basically feels lime day0 again.

Im going to go through everyones posts history and see if i can find any tasks.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Why are you confusing matters? The first list I made was from the Nublar thread only. It clearly states it in the first paragraph. At that stage, Jake had not posted within the timeline I used.

Jake posted in this thread, which you have timestamped above, and I did include him in that list.

Because it is confusing, I was getting mixed up with your 2 lists , my apologizes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I floated the FFA idea earlier but I think Clodagh shot it down. I don't think Eva was that pushed on it either but at least suggested we make a decision at lunchtime. Haven't seen her around since then.

We have to do something otherwise it'll be a mess in the lynch which the wolves can use to their advantage.
    Either we're doing an FFA or we're racing 2 people off against each other. But with no clear suspicions at the moment I'm clueless as to who to race. I'd at least be able to put a few names on a list for an ffa, no matter how shakey my reasonings.

I didn't shoot it down. At the time we had 2 pages and 4 posters missing.

I merely said how can we do an FFA with no one talking.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    An FFA? We know nothing right now lol.

Ok I clearly picked this up as more aggressive than you meant it. Sorry bout that.

So an FFA then? It'll give us something to go on. I can collate them later on if we agree on a time (I should be fine for 7pm).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok I clearly picked this up as more aggressive than you meant it. Sorry bout that.

So an FFA then? It'll give us something to go on. I can collate them later on if we agree on a time (I should be fine for 7pm).

Yeah that's fine, hopefully everyone will have weighed in by then.

A lunchtime hypothesis

We got the island specifically with the raptor pen. I’d guess we have a raptor team here, possibly 3-4 members

We didn’t get the t-Rex mentioned in our thread op (there has to be a t-Rex right?) I’m guessing that’s the sk and is somewhere else’s problem (I agree there’s a sk btw)

That would only be 4 wolves which is a little light in a 26 player game unless they’re really powered up

We’re told this is the place where they create/ nursery the dinos. Possibly means there could be conversions here, either building up a team or a new team (indominus Rex?)

I’m also assuming only carnivores are wolves, herbivores may be on our side- seems plausible to me at the mo, but may need to revise this one in future

One condition to return to the main island is to kill all wolves here. I assume that also happens if wolves are wiped out anywhere. At one lynch per night, assuming no vig, that would imply were likely here for a few nights

That’s all for now, still trying to pull bits and pieces together

• Advertisement

I’m happy to go the normal FFA route.

Eva, that makes sense.

OP also says Wolves (pural)
    So seems to be we have more than one.

Only four gamewide seems very much too light, unless there is a second team evil.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’m happy to go the normal FFA route.

Can we agree a time though ive to juggle a few things around here with work.

in by 7?

Post your FFA anytime before 7 so that votes can be collated?

Have 2 hours then for the nominees to defend themselves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I won't be able to post much until after 5ish, so anytime after that is good for me

Obviously we’re the thinkers not the talkers in this game :D

7 is fine for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The players whom I believe should be killed are not on this island. I am not a baddie and have no way of proving it as you cannot logically prove a negatitive. What happens if I don’t vote ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Posting to bookmark the right Island while I catch up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

Players are reminded to vote as a minimum amount of acceptable activity. Non-voting will incur a punishment if needed.

Jake WW wrote: »
    The players whom I believe should be killed are not on this island. I am not a baddie and have no way of proving it as you cannot logically prove a negatitive. What happens if I don’t vote ?

Rattle some cages so and see if anyone piques your suspicion, I’m pretty sure there are wolves over here even if they’re hiding well

Eva WW wrote: »
    Rattle some cages so and see if anyone piques your suspicion, I’m pretty sure there are wolves over here even if they’re hiding well

What am I looking for ?

Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

Players are reminded to vote as a minimum amount of acceptable activity. Non-voting will incur a punishment if needed.

What are we talking about when you say punishment, can I self vote ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Punishment will be decided by the mods, you may not vote for yourself.

please pm the mods if you have questions

Please ask questions of mods by PM, not on thread. Having said that, please allow me to clarify for everyone.

Not voting is not an option.

Beyond this post, if you have any further questions about how the game works, please pm myself or the other game mods.

Thanks.

What am I looking for ?

Try it and see, too early in the game for definites

Pter wrote: »
    Please ask questions of mods by PM, not on thread. Having said that, please allow me to clarify for everyone.

Not voting is not an option.

Beyond this post, if you have any further questions about how the game works, please pm myself or the other game mods.

Thanks.
    I have decided to vote Nigel. Reasons will be obvious to those with an eye for detail.

Well there's no way that there's no wolves on this island so there must be at least one amongst us. Otherwise the mods wouldn't have said that we get back to the main island when the wolves are dead.

• Advertisement

I have decided to vote Nigel. Reasons will be obvious to those with an eye for detail.

Please complete your vote using the vote form linked in the OP to this thread (before 9pm).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement