Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Good day folks. Well...it was, until I came into the WW thread to see more headfúckery.

Ugh, I got nothing really right now, used all my detective points overnight in the first thread. I will have a read back over what I missed today and see what's what.

Ewan, good to see you not only around, but providing some food for thought.

The only thing I can think of right now to offer for thought, and I don't know if it matters or anything as I haven't a clue what's going on in this game, is from the Welcome Pack;

There's an Ankylosaurus page, and there's a T-Rex page. That would signify that they are both featured in the game. In the list of things that T-Rex likes to chow on, Ankylosaurus is there. I just didn't see this mentioned in the game thread(s), or the parts I've read, yet.

So, T-Rex might have to kill Ankylosaurus to satisfy his win conditions. I've hardly provided us with a revelation there, but just trying to make sense of the game here. Thoughts welcome.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    What are we talking about when you say punishment, can I self vote ?
    I have decided to vote Nigel. Reasons will be obvious to those with an eye for detail.

That was a quick turn of events Jake. Must go look closer at Nigel to see if I see anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That was a quick turn of events Jake. Must go look closer at Nigel to see if I see anything.

Well he’s not on the form for a start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’ll get us started #FFA1

FIONA - Just before the thread was temporarily locked last night, Clodagh asked about the induction. Thread reopened, all players told to check PMs, and mods advise that COP also open. 3 mins later mods tell us someone has left Nublar. Not long after Fiona asks about induction. Add that to the dodgy tone of her posts and she’s my suspect numero uno.

CLODAGH - has to be included due to the induction thing.

GERTRUDE - overnight posts call me nice (I am btw). She then likes the points Eva makes and at present I get good vibes off Eva. Then makes a semi long post about Ewan being dodge. Buddying up with me and Eva perhaps?

Nigel: he’s not on the form.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mods??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

He is now. Apologies for that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nigel: he’s not on the form.

Jake that's a really dodgy reason to be voting for Nigel tbh.

Orla WW wrote: »

FIONA - Just before the thread was temporarily locked last night, Clodagh asked about the induction. Thread reopened, all players told to check PMs, and mods advise that COP also open. 3 mins later mods tell us someone has left Nublar. Not long after Fiona asks about induction. Add that to the dodgy tone of her posts and she’s my suspect numero uno.

GERTRUDE - overnight posts call me nice (I am btw). She then likes the points Eva makes and at present I get good vibes off Eva. Then makes a semi long post about Ewan being dodge. Buddying up with me and Eva perhaps?

Orla, was it not in the pack about induction? I thought that was something we had been waiting on. Not a clue why you think myself or Fiona suspect because we asked about that.

"Open schedule, please report to communal space safety induction"

As per the welcome pack.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

You can't kill me I'm the ginger bread man

• Advertisement

"The welcome pack is a draft. Not all info contained within is relevant today. Some Islands are not accessible, some dinosaurs are not mature. Please speak to a Jurassic park official for more up to date info"

This is at the very bottom of each page on the draft it would indicate we have one or more sleeper dino wolfs who have yet to be awoken or that didn't start the game as baddies

"How ever Jurrasic Park is supplied by a cahin of 5 islands, known locally as the 5 deaths ....... these house our relay stations, research facilities and birthing facilities to name a few"

This also backs up what I said above and also might indicate we will have an extra death on each island we go to?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Posting to bookmark the right Island while I catch up.

So this is what Nigel has contributed since we moves. I have to assume that you are looking at the main island where we started Jake? Unless there is some hidden message in him not wanting to post in the wrong island :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

You can't kill me I'm the ginger bread man

Disney and now shrek 2 quotes :P hmmm.

Although you could be write about the info pack. It needs another read.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Disney and now shrek 2 quotes :P hmmm.

Although you could be write about the info pack. It needs another read.

The gingerbread man wrote itself given I wasn't on the lynch form although it was fixed by the time I posted so joke ruined :(

Orla, was it not in the pack about induction? I thought that was something we had been waiting on. Not a clue why you think myself or Fiona suspect because we asked about that.

"Open schedule, please report to communal space safety induction"

As per the welcome pack.

I haven’t read the safety pack in depth tbh. I just can’t shake off bad vibes from Fiona and it was before I noticed that induction stuff. As you can see, I’ve posted one sentence about you and that’s only due to you both mentioning it.

Honestly, I have no vibes either way about you but to add you.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Jake that's a really dodgy reason to be voting for Nigel tbh.

I was saying I didn’t want to vote. By picking Nigel I couldn’t vote, clearly I’m not as funny as I think.

I haven’t read the safety pack in depth tbh. I just can’t shake off bad vibes from Fiona and it was before I noticed that induction stuff. As you can see, I’ve posted one sentence about you and that’s only due to you both mentioning it.

Honestly, I have no vibes either way about you but to add you.

That is a pretty poor reason to vote tbh. But you have at least something. The only thing I have is that you and Eva are on the same side, but not sure what side that is yet.

You should read the pack, I just did it again and was looking at the feeding schedule page/ That is for Nublar and not the island we are on.
    I think the wolves are laying low and the whole jump was a good place to hide. At the time I posted Nigel had one post and now a few. That rings some alarm bells. Some of his posts seem tasky.

I like Alan, has been helpful and seems very much on the side of team village.

Jake seems like a genuine new person, at first I was a bit suspect, but think they really are not sure what way to play.

I need to look more at Garbriel, in fact will do that before continuing!

Mechanics ! That’s the word I was looking for to describe Fiona’s posts. They were either mechanic posts or fluff.

That is a pretty poor reason to vote tbh. But you have at least something. The only thing I have is that you and Eva are on the same side, but not sure what side that is yet.

You should read the pack, I just did it again and was looking at the feeding schedule page/ That is for Nublar and not the island we are on.
    I think the wolves are laying low and the whole jump was a good place to hide. At the time I posted Nigel had one post and now a few. That rings some alarm bells. Some of his posts seem tasky.

I like Alan, has been helpful and seems very much on the side of team village.

Jake seems like a genuine new person, at first I was a bit suspect, but think they really are not sure what way to play.

I need to look more at Garbriel, in fact will do that before continuing!

Ewan! no idea why it changed to that! pfffft

Apologies for another post so soon. Had a look through Gab and tbh, all there is, is nice fluffy posts. So this has got him on my FFA. At the moment I only have 2

#FFA

Gabriel - as above
    Nigel - As my other post

the third spot could be for Orla/Eva. Just not 100% sure what to think. I will leave it at two for now anyway.

• Advertisement

Afternoon Orla. No it wasn't you and Eva I was buddying up to. If anything, I was trying to subtly remind the village that you introduced yourself with 2 roar posts :D

Overnight I did mention having a read on 2 players as good, but didn't want to name them out in case I was accused of currying favour. Well, that happened anyway, so I may as well say that I think Eva is good. The other player doesn't seem to be with us on this island, so I hope they are doing good work for the village wherever they are.

Btw Orla, you list "Then makes a semi long post about Ewan being dodge" as a reason for FFAing me. Just skimming over that, it is words and content which fills up an FFA. But what specifically about that bothers you? Do you know something about Ewan which I don't? (Or didn't since I'm far more at ease with him since I read his output for today).

Actually, never mind Ewan, your whole paragraph about me in the FFA is just a summary of events, not actual reasoning. Even if I am buddying up to someone, so what? For the village to win this game, whatever is going on here, there will need to be some 'buddying up'.

I’ll read it again. Gonna be on and off for a few hours. More off than on.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Just had a quick check at Gertie. She posted during the night with her last post coming in around 5.10 this morning. She has 15 posts overall and her last 3 posts last night were calling out Derry, calling out Isla and calling out me.

So maybe gertie is a night owl?

This.

Thanks Ewan.

Apologies for another post so soon. Had a look through Gab and tbh, all there is, is nice fluffy posts. So this has got him on my FFA. At the moment I only have 2

#FFA

Gabriel - as above
    Nigel - As my other post

the third spot could be for Orla/Eva. Just not 100% sure what to think. I will leave it at two for now anyway.
    So this is what Nigel has contributed since we moves. I have to assume that you are looking at the main island where we started Jake? Unless there is some hidden message in him not wanting to post in the wrong island :confused:

This reasoning even though I had posted more before you posted that 2nd one?

Either your not keeping up with the thread properly or just throwing shade around for no reason having looked through your posts here it seems like you are throwing some shade around.

You were quick to jump on what Jake said about me even though it was just a joke as I wasn't on the lynch form.

As that page from the Welcome Pack was mentioned, here are my thoughts; (Page 11, HR roles)

We could be looking at 7 roles and players, quite likely. I'm also keeping in mind the small chance that we could be looking at 4 roles/players and 3 mod personas.

Head of security implies the likes of a Bodyguard to me.

Day care manager could mean a mod.

#FFA

Gabriel - as above
    Nigel - As my other post

Also if your going to do an FFA make sure to put your reasoning in the post and not say as above as its much harder to check back on later and tbh comes across a little dodge

This reasoning even though I had posted more before you posted that 2nd one?

Either your not keeping up with the thread properly or just throwing shade around for no reason having looked through your posts here it seems like you are throwing some shade around.

You were quick to jump on what Jake said about me even though it was just a joke as I wasn't on the lynch form.

When I said to Jake you had one post. Then by the time I finished what I was doing you had more. When you were names, I assumed I had missed something and found the single post. That is all Nig.

Also if your going to do an FFA make sure to put your reasoning in the post and not say as above as its much harder to check back on later and tbh comes across a little dodge

My posts were back to back lol. I say you now you say me? that is a bit thin Nig. I didn't think repeating the same thing in the next post up was needed. But if it helps, I can collate them for you? :pac:

When I said to Jake you had one post. Then by the time I finished what I was doing you had more. When you were names, I assumed I had missed something and found the single post. That is all Nig.

Some i'm on your ffa based off a mistake you made by not catching up on thread properly ok good reasoning

• Advertisement

My posts were back to back lol. I say you now you say me? that is a bit thin Nig. I didn't think repeating the same thing in the next post up was needed. But if it helps, I can collate them for you? :pac:

Youre reasoning posts arent back to back to your ffa either :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement