Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Sorna

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Youre reasoning posts arent back to back to your ffa either :confused:
    Im sorry, Orla squeezed a post in, hope it didn't make connecting the dots too difficult for you Nig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Im sorry, Orla squeezed a post in, hope it didn't make connecting the dots too difficult for you Nig.

I'm talking about later in the game when people go back checkiing ffas you have made one thats hard to look back on with very little reasoning in your original points anyways.

And you dont seem to be able to keep track of whats going on in the thread of your lying about basic stuff thats all in front of us and also getting a little snotty over your own mistakes :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

FFA is going to be tough for me today, since 1) A bunch of time is spent on figuring out how to play rather than who is a wolf, and 2) My main leads from last night are on another island.

I'd mary as being suspicious yesterday, her posts came across to me as trying blend in, saying stuff without really saying much and looking here today she hasn't done much to change my thoughts on that

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

To avoid all confusion, go to the OP in your island thread, or the lynch link notification thread, to ensure you have the right link for your island's lynch vote.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Still no sign of Steve. Has angus posted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Clodagh is just shaking the tree to see what falls off. No substance.

Who posted that quote with 'Alan' i need to find that!

From reading back, some feel that the raptors mentioned in the OP are a wolf team. I'd be along that thinking too.

However, what's that about a handler? It's suggested that the handlers are paramount for keeping control of the dinosaurs, especially the younger more aggressive ones.

So...we have a wolf team, and possibly someone who can control them or affect their munches?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’ll get us started #FFA1

FIONA - Just before the thread was temporarily locked last night, Clodagh asked about the induction. Thread reopened, all players told to check PMs, and mods advise that COP also open. 3 mins later mods tell us someone has left Nublar. Not long after Fiona asks about induction. Add that to the dodgy tone of her posts and she’s my suspect numero uno.

CLODAGH - has to be included due to the induction thing.

GERTRUDE - overnight posts call me nice (I am btw). She then likes the points Eva makes and at present I get good vibes off Eva. Then makes a semi long post about Ewan being dodge. Buddying up with me and Eva perhaps?

It's a fairly weak ffa but that's to be expected for the first one and mine won't be much better, i was under the thought we would have an induction to at least tell us the roles that are involved as i have never played a game blind before, it was mentioned in the starter pack

I'm not sure how i should defend the "tone" of my posts, it's just the way i post

Its odd. Active until park shutdown?

• Advertisement

From reading back, some feel that the raptors mentioned in the OP are a wolf team. I'd be along that thinking too.

However, what's that about a handler? It's suggested that the handlers are paramount for keeping control of the dinosaurs, especially the younger more aggressive ones.

So...we have a wolf team, and possibly someone who can control them or affect their munches?

I think Clodagh completed a Raptor task with the word 'Alan'

Its a one of the words ive been looking out for related to Raptors.

Nothing yet.

Tbh folks, I think FFAs are a lost cause on this day in this particular game. You can almost see the tumbleweeds blowing in here. I'd be more for running these 2 names if they don't get back to us in due time.

This line in the starter pack would throw weight to that theory
    For some of our more aggressive dinosaurs, control chips and/or collars are used
    (as sparingly as possible) to control the actions of any problematic specimens

Well given steve has a high probability of being mod killed he is the safest option a near no-lynch if you will.

Whatever we do do we need to organise it so its not just random chaos

This is why I think Clodagh just completed a Raptor task

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I don’t follow. Who was Alan?

Ahhhh Alan.

Interesting to note.

So as well as a handler, the OP mentions Head of Security. Then Pter said "You are free to roam this island as you did the last one. As always, we have ensured security is our primary concern!"

I wonder if that's a bodyguard and a handler we have on this island.

13 players on this island...

3 wolves.
    1 handler.
    1 bodyguard,

Clodagh is just shaking the tree to see what falls off. No substance.

Who posted that quote with 'Alan' i need to find that!

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. What has a name got to do with anything? I have no idea why it changed. On phone. I don't know any Ewan's in real life, but my brother in law is Alan.

I haven't watched the clip, but seems a bit weird to jump on a typo? :confused:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Well given steve has a high probability of being mod killed he is the safest option a near no-lynch if you will.

Whatever we do do we need to organise it so its not just random chaos

We know how fond some of the mods are of this option.

It could be a viable one for us.

:D

• Advertisement

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. What has a name got to do with anything? I have no idea why it changed. On phone. I don't know any Ewan's in real life, but my brother in law is Alan.

I haven't watched the clip, but seems a bit weird to jump on a typo? :confused:

The word Alan is spoken by a Raptor in a dream sequence. Convinced its a wolf task.

Orla WW 21
    Ewan WW 19
    Eva WW 16
    Fiona WW 15
    Gabriel WW 15
    Jake WW 14
    Nigel WW 11
    Gertrude WW 9
    Liam WW 7
    Mary WW 2

No posts on this island from Steve & Angus

Was Clodagh tasking with 'Alan' in this post?
    That is a pretty poor reason to vote tbh. But you have at least something. The only thing I have is that you and Eva are on the same side, but not sure what side that is yet.

You should read the pack, I just did it again and was looking at the feeding schedule page/ That is for Nublar and not the island we are on.
    I think the wolves are laying low and the whole jump was a good place to hide. At the time I posted Nigel had one post and now a few. That rings some alarm bells. Some of his posts seem tasky.

I like Alan, has been helpful and seems very much on the side of team village.

Jake seems like a genuine new person, at first I was a bit suspect, but think they really are not sure what way to play.

I need to look more at Garbriel, in fact will do that before continuing!

I can buy that typo. Gabriel has a keen eye for tasks it seems and we should definitely note these things, but I'm giving Clodagh the benefit of the doubt with Alan/Ewan here.

Although, Gabriel, the final sentence of Clodagh's post there was certainly brought to a halt the minute you threw shade on her. :D

I use my phone all the time so ewan comes up automatically. Someone who doesn’t use phone to play might want to put ewan into their text and see what comes up. Maybe a few people do it.

On phone it doesn't autocorrect for me but gives the option to change to sean or wean

I use my phone all the time so ewan comes up automatically. Someone who doesn’t use phone to play might want to put ewan into their text and see what comes up. Maybe a few people do it.

I did it early. Actually checked everyone in this group. Looking for key words or letters. Ill try again though.

I did it early. Actually checked everyone in this group. Looking for key words or letters. Ill try again though.

Was Clodagh tasking with 'Alan' in this post?

I can buy that typo. Gabriel has a keen eye for tasks it seems and we should definitely note these things, but I'm giving Clodagh the benefit of the doubt with Alan/Ewan here.

Although, Gabriel, the final sentence of Clodagh's post there was certainly brought to a halt the minute you threw shade on her. :D

I finished what I was saying about Gabriel, I did call him Gab though, so you may have missed it. Called him fluffy :)

Apologies for another post so soon. Had a look through Gab and tbh, all there is, is nice fluffy posts. So this has got him on my FFA. At the moment I only have 2

#FFA

Gabriel - as above
    Nigel - As my other post

the third spot could be for Orla/Eva. Just not 100% sure what to think. I will leave it at two for now anyway.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    On phone it doesn't autocorrect for me but gives the option to change to sean or wean

It is actually predictive text through the app slide it. It uses the things you normally do. although, I have no idea why, when I try to type tomorrow in it comes up with gonorreah! I am sure you know how predictive works? goes by the things you write regular.

I have a lot of weird things come up relating to WW and Game of thrones!

Too quiet in here guys

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ok I'm not covering myself in glory here seeeing as how I haven't done one yet but I've only got 2 FFA's on my list for today folks. Deadline in an hour!

Putting mine together now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement