Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is there so many problems with my eir

Options
  • 30-07-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have so many problems with My Eir. First, it says it has a problem logging in even when I AM SURE I have entered all details correct, it does log in like 5% of the time, I try using Eir web chat, but everyone suggests me to reset my password which I do, but it doesn't help.
    A 2nd problem I have is with the my eir app, it says 'Request was denied for security', for some reason when I enter my email correctly. Any fix for these 2 problems
    Edit: now I get an error saying 'This device contains a certificate that can't be trusted' and the my eir app closes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I have so many problems with My Eir. First, it says it has a problem logging in even when I AM SURE I have entered all details correct, it does log in like 5% of the time, I try using Eir web chat, but everyone suggests me to reset my password which I do, but it doesn't help.
    A 2nd problem I have is with the my eir app, it says 'Request was denied for security', for some reason when I enter my email correctly. Any fix for these 2 problems
    Edit: now I get an error saying 'This device contains a certificate that can't be trusted' and the my eir app closes
    Hi Re_Evolution7 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

When did that start for you? I've been having exact same problems since Friday.

When did that start for you? I've been having exact same problems since Friday.
    Hi Doctor Nick,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

This is clearly a bigger issue. My Eir on Android started doing this for me last week too. Check out the reviews on Play Store...seems to be happening to a huge amount of people.

This is clearly a bigger issue. My Eir on Android started doing this for me last week too. Check out the reviews on Play Store...seems to be happening to a huge amount of people.
    Hi spongerobinson ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Hi spongerobinson ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

PM sent, thanks.

Hi spongerobinson ,

Thanks

Thomas

PM sent, thanks.
    I have received your PM and I will respond shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭grouchyman

I'm getting this as well. 

grouchyman wrote: »

I'm getting this as well. 
    Hi All,

We have identified there is an issue, we are currently investigating it and will update you as soon as it has been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Is sorted for me now, after an update to My Eir app came through last night.

• Advertisement

Is sorted for me now, after an update to My Eir app came through last night.
    I'm glad to hear it has been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Re_Evolution7

Hi Re_Evolution7 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

I have sent a pm, please check it

Advertisement