Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer online

Options
  • 30-07-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi,

Someone transferred money to me from bofi online. I am Aib. Payment was made friday evening 6pm. The money ledft his account str8 away. I havnt recieved. Understand not to have received it over the weekend but surely I should have received today, monday??? I transfer money to boi from my AIB account and it Is completed both sides same day. We are both banks based in ireland. Can you advise please? 

Tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

yomamma wrote: »
    Hi,

Someone transferred money to me from bofi online. I am Aib. Payment was made friday evening 6pm. The money ledft his account str8 away. I havnt recieved. Understand not to have received it over the weekend but surely I should have received today, monday??? I transfer money to boi from my AIB account and it Is completed both sides same day. We are both banks based in ireland. Can you advise please? 

Tnx

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

A transfer between to Euro accounts would take one working day and our cut off point would be 3:30PM each working day. As this payment was done after 3:30PM on Friday I would expect it to show in your account tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement