Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSD alarm went off for no apparent reason

Options
  • 30-07-2018 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

My GSD i70 alarm went off in the middle of the night last night, scaring the bejaysus out of Mrs KingCong. When I went down and turned it off, there was no record of the alarm having gone off in the event log, and nothing to show which window/door sensor or PIR had set it off, which is normally what happens if the alarm goes off. The app log also shows nothing other than me unsetting it (to turn off the alarm) and then resetting it. Any ideas what would have caused this?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Very strange one indeed.

The first obvious question, It was definitely your alarm?
    Did both sirens activate?

Have you installer access? If not I would ask your installer to look into it & also get the to check with GSD if anything was recorded in the back end.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭KingCong

Definitely my alarm, the noise was deafening, I think it was just the internal siren though. I don't have the installer code, will get onto the installer tomorrow to see.

Advertisement