Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsport cancelled, money still taken?

Options
  • 30-07-2018 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there,

I signed up for EirSport last year (July 2017) .

I then sent a letter to you last month (before your 30 days notice to cancel). When I phoned up, the person on the phone said they never received a letter and I was charged the full yearly amount again today.

I would like a full refund immediately and cancellation of my EirSport service.

Regards,
    Ben

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there,

I then sent a letter to you last month (before your 30 days notice to cancel). When I phoned up, the person on the phone said they never received a letter and I was charged the full yearly amount again today.

Regards,
    Ben
    Hi BENJIspendlove, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your eir Sport services. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact them directly on 0818 20 30 40, they will be able to arrange the cancellation for you and organise the refund also. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

Hi there,

Regards,
    Ben
    Hi BENJIspendlove, 

The best advice I can offer is to contact them directly on 0818 20 30 40, they will be able to arrange the cancellation for you and organise the refund also. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

I phoned that number twice today already and I've emailed cs@eirsport.ie.

The 2 people i spoke to at that number said that because they couldn't find the letter i sent in that it must not exist and that I'm too late to cancel the whole year payment. I'm currently down 280euro that I need and did not expect to be missing when i sent that letter in well in advance.

Regards,
    Brendan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there,

Regards,
    Ben
    Hi BENJIspendlove, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

I phoned that number twice today already and I've emailed cs@eirsport.ie.

The 2 people i spoke to at that number said that because they couldn't find the letter i sent in that it must not exist and that I'm too late to cancel the whole year payment. I'm currently down 280euro that I need and did not expect to be missing when i sent that letter in well in advance.

Regards,
    Brendan.
    Apologies for this, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account, email address and the details of where you sent the letter to and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement