Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone running 32mm four seasons here?

Options
  • 30-07-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

I ordered some 32mm four season for a gravel/cx/everything bike. I could only source them from an online german supplier. Anyone any experiences with the 32mm variety?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭RonanCFD

Yes, I commute on 32mm 4 Seasons bought from Rose.
    Really excellent IMO - lots of grip, robust, still feel fairly fast. I run 25mm 4 seasons on my road bikes which I've also commuted on, but I much prefer the 32s for the part of the commute through town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

RonanCFD wrote: »
    Yes, I commute on 32mm 4 Seasons bought from Rose.
    Really excellent IMO - lots of grip, robust, still feel fairly fast. I run 25mm 4 seasons on my road bikes which I've also commuted on, but I much prefer the 32s for the part of the commute through town.

What pressure are you running them at? I'm assuming you can go much lower than the 25mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭RonanCFD

jon1981 wrote: »
    What pressure are you running them at? I'm assuming you can go much lower than the 25mm?

I run them at 85psi, which is at the lower end of the suggested range. I run the 25s at 95-100

Advertisement