Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access to eir sports mobile

Options
  • 30-07-2018 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I changed plan the other day to the new SIMO eir mobile connect - 30 day. When I try to log in to the eir sports app, I get a message saying my account is not eligible. Is there some way of sorting this? Could it be because I was previously on an ineligible plan, and something needs to be done at your end?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi folks,

I changed plan the other day to the new SIMO eir mobile connect - 30 day. When I try to log in to the eir sports app, I get a message saying my account is not eligible. Is there some way of sorting this? Could it be because I was previously on an ineligible plan, and something needs to be done at your end?

thanks
    Hi spongerobinson, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Hi spongerobinson, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

PM sent, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

PM sent, thanks.

I received a text this morning saying that I now have eir sports ( old €25 unlimited calls, 15 gb data plan) but I also get an error when logging in. Pm on the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

PM sent, thanks.

I received a text this morning saying that I now have eir sports ( old €25 unlimited calls, 15 gb data plan) but I also get an error when logging in. Pm on the way.
    Hi arch_stanton ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

PM sent, thanks.

Hi arch_stanton ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas,

PM sent

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

Any update on this for me please? I'm paying for eir sport and can't access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Exact same problem for me, I changed my Sim only plan from an old meteor one today and I can't log in to eir sports on the app, even though I was giving a new account number by Eir. I have registered this on My Eir as well.

I found the solution to my problem. I had the green icon app rather than the red one. Maybe I’m just a bit dim but it should be made clearer, either in the name of the apps or the error message when logging in if you have the wrong one.

I found the solution to my problem. I had the green icon app rather than the red one. Maybe I’m just a bit dim but it should be made clearer, either in the name of the apps or the error message when logging in if you have the wrong one.
    Thanks, I just tried that solution and I get an error message saying my account is not eligible to use the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Davexirl wrote: »
    Thanks, I just tried that solution and I get an error message saying my account is not eligible to use the app.
    Hi there Davexirl

Please have a look here and just double check that everything is done correctly. If it is and you're still having issues, please let us know and we will assist you futher

-Kyle

• Advertisement

Good work! That appears to have been the issue. I agree, should be a bit clearer. Logical thing to do is search for 'Eir Sports' and download the first app you see.

On this topic, I noticed on Google Play Store the description says "Enjoy all the fun and excitement of eir Sport without using any of you mobile data allowance."

Is that true, that it doesn't use data allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Pm sent also @eir: Tracey

Any update on this?

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Davexirl

Please have a look here and just double check that everything is done correctly. If it is and you're still having issues, please let us know and we will assist you futher

-Kyle

Mine started working over the weekend, maybe it just took time to register on your system.

Thanks for your help

Davexirl wrote: »
    eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Davexirl

-Kyle

Mine started working over the weekend, maybe it just took time to register on your system.

Thanks for your help
    I'm glad to hear that it's up and running.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Thomas

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi I sent a message the other day about this, is there any chance someone could look into this for me.

Thanks

glic83 wrote: »

Thanks

Thomas

Hi I sent a message the other day about this, is there any chance someone could look into this for me.

Thanks
    Hi glic83, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Hi, I'm on 30 day SIM only also but I'm getting the not eligible error message too, can you check if I'm eligible?
    Thanks

Hi, I'm on 30 day SIM only also but I'm getting the not eligible error message too, can you check if I'm eligible?
    Thanks
    Hi luvlyjubbly ,

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi luvlyjubbly ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thank Thomas, PM sent

Thanks
    Hi luvlyjubbly, 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full name on the account and address and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Thanks
    Hi luvlyjubbly, 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full name on the account and address and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    thanks Tracey PM sent

Thanks
    Hi luvlyjubbly, 

Thanks 

Tracey
    thanks Tracey PM sent
    Perfect, thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's. 

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

I can't post a new thread hopefully someone can help me. I haven't used this Eir Sports app in a couple of years. I've logged in and all I'm getting is this programme is unavailable to watch in this region on every channel. Is there something I need update?

I can't post a new thread hopefully someone can help me. I haven't used this Eir Sports app in a couple of years. I've logged in and all I'm getting is this programme is unavailable to watch in this region on every channel. Is there something I need update?
    Hi Happyilylost, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you send me on your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll be able to look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭lukeeman

Is there any update on this problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Hi guys I’m having the same issue have signed up to connect 30 day sim only plan and it’s saying my account is not eligible. Don’t know if it makes any difference that there is two numbers on the account.

Hi, any update eir support, still not working for me

• Advertisement

Hi,  any update eir support, still not working for me
    Could be you were sent the message in error like me, I was told the simo plan l was on was eligible, even though I had a text saying otherwise, took 4 weeks for this to be figured out

Advertisement