Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house alarm help

Options
  • 30-07-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi guys, really hoping someone can helpe out here, I have really old itech horizon house alarm, basically yesterday there was a power outage in my area, this lasted nearly all day and night,, so my battery in alarm died, internal and external alarm started going off when power eventually returned,external alarm eventually stopped but no luck with internal, in order to stop this I opened box and had to take fuse out,, today I bought new battery, but when I install this, my alarm is arming itself, and when I enter pasaword it's not doing anything,,so everytime I open frontbdoor alarm goes off, so I had to disconnect battery and fuse to stop this again,I'm getting number 7 code which I know is tamper,, can anybody please advise go to stop this, I'm reading things about engineer code but I haven't a clue about that, tried couple I fly d online but no luck,,any help would really be appreciated,,

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Mod Note: Moved from Information Security.
    You will get better help here.

Is the factory code 01122 working?

Advertisement