Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Add-on question.

Options
  • 30-07-2018 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have Eir Mobile Essential. I am trying to add a 15Gb once off [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]30 day data add on. I cannot find the option on 1901.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]the My Eir website seems to be having problems also. I cannot register my phone number. Any suugestions.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, I have Eir Mobile Essential. I am trying to add a 15Gb once off [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]30 day data add on. I cannot find the option on 1901.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]the My Eir website seems to be having problems also. I cannot register my phone number. Any suugestions.[/font]
    Hi littlevillage ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for responding. The self service 1901 system doesn't have an option for adding data ad-ons.  Even the agents cannot add a once-off 30-day data add-on. (they can add the re-occuring Monthly data add-on alright)  

The only way of getting a once off 30 day data add-on is via myeir.ie .... but typically there seems to be some class of an outtage on myeir.ie 

the other option .... texting booster15 to 50104 doesn't work either. 

So nice work all round guys... 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for responding. The self service 1901 system doesn't have an option for adding data ad-ons.  Even the agents cannot add a once-off 30-day data add-on. (they can add the re-occuring Monthly data add-on alright)  

The only way of getting a once off 30 day data add-on is via myeir.ie .... but typically there seems to be some class of an outtage on myeir.ie 

the other option .... texting booster15 to 50104 doesn't work either. 

So nice work all round guys... 
    Hi littlevillage ,

We have identified there is an issue, we are currently investigating it and will update you as soon as it has been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement