Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband tv deal

Options
  • 30-07-2018 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I signed up to a broadband deal which included a free tv upgrade to sports for 12 months. 8 months into the broadband contract I was given the option to opt out due to changes to contract and did so as it was cheaper else where. The free sports continued so I thought it will end after the 12 months. 18 months later still free sports and no payments taken. Would I be liable to back pay if they find out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

No.

You cancelled, they accepted. They also would not be able to know if you were watching.

Had similar with sky movies a few years back, cancelled after a free trial and it continued for over 2 years til they changed their cards.

Advertisement