Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rage

• 30-07-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

I’m a pacifist but I feel like punching someone at the moment. I’m in a rage.

Calm me down please!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭DONTMATTER

April O'Neill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

What you need right now is for someone to say to you (in a real patronising tone) "temper, temper!".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭Archeron

Fluffy bunnies having pillow fights in a bouncy castle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Is there anything to be said for another mass?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

Archeron wrote: »
    Fluffy bunnies having pillow fights in a bouncy castle.
    That worked! Thanks Archeron.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Now...now...deep breath...relax...there...there...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Try punching yourself to see if you are a proper pacifist . If ya rise to the bait.....well its complicated !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I'll gladly take off my shirt and fight you. Get it out of your system. No better way to humble a man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I ok hun??!?!??!??!!?!!!!?!!!??!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement