Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar help

Options
  • 30-07-2018 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello, I'd appreciate any help, I signed up to flightradar basic package but the search only goes back 7 days.

I need to see the flight history on 1.7.2018 and even the start airport on 2.7.2018 for the EI-DEC(St.Fergal plane).

I was on the first flight that morning and left my iphone 4s in the glove compartment, its not been handed into Brussels or Dublin but I was told by the bus driver to the terminal that the plane was already boarding so he couldn't go back. I'm hoping to chase it up and see if it was found and handed into the other airports the plane flew to that day. It's hardly any memory left on the phone but my kids videos and photo's are on it so mean's a lot to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Flights are in reverse order:

02 Jul 2018 Dublin (DUB) Madrid (MAD) EI592
    01 Jul 2018 Birmingham (BHX) Dublin (DUB) EI277
    01 Jul 2018 Dublin (DUB) Birmingham (BHX) EI276
    01 Jul 2018 Vienna (VIE) Dublin (DUB) EI665
    01 Jul 2018 Dublin (DUB) Vienna (VIE) EI664
    01 Jul 2018 Brussels (BRU) Dublin (DUB) EI631
    01 Jul 2018 Dublin (DUB) Brussels (BRU) EI630

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Pinkballoon

Thank you very much EchoIndia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Did you try, "find my iPhone"?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Did you try, "find my iPhone"?
    and another tech related tip, use iCloud backup (might even be setup without you knowing) or google photos to save stuff online as you go.
    This happened when my wifes phone was stolen, that we thought all was lost and we got pretty much all back when restoring a new device from the missing phones iCloud backup.

Best of luck with the search.

Advertisement