Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porch conversion suggestions

• 31-07-2018 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of filling in an open square porch at the front of my house. It's a typical Dublin Semi-D with 2 sides of the porch open currently (the other sides being the front door and the integral garage)
    What do people think I should do with the new closed side? It faces (North) Full glass or half height brick wall?

It'll only be about 1.75*1.75m or so but I would like a fitted space for coats/boots/shoes - would this be too cramped?

I've scoured the internet and can't find any inspiration or ideas for the typical semi-D porch

thanks

Comments

Advertisement