Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockists of good quality CCTV cameras who sell to the public

Options
  • 31-07-2018 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

I have a self-installed IC-Realtime CCTV set-up. Unfortunately one of my PTZs sat down on me last week and I want to replace it - but the same camera is not available now. So not being brand conscious ;) I have decided to look at other brands. Hikvision came to the top but it appears that stockists will only sell to security trade only and not to Joe Public. Anybody know if I can source Hikvision over the counter in NI or UK? Or could anybody suggest any other decent brand (that I as a non-installer can purchase OTC).

Thanks in adavnce

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

Have used use-ip.co.uk, very good customer service and excellent range of equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

wait4me wrote: »
    I have a self-installed IC-Realtime CCTV set-up. Unfortunately one of my PTZs sat down on me last week and I want to replace it - but the same camera is not available now. So not being brand conscious ;) I have decided to look at other brands. Hikvision came to the top but it appears that stockists will only sell to security trade only and not to Joe Public. Anybody know if I can source Hikvision over the counter in NI or UK? Or could anybody suggest any other decent brand (that I as a non-installer can purchase OTC).

Thanks in adavnce

If you know what you need most of the wholesalers will deal in cash if you are in front of them.
    Try Mercury in Ballymount.

Advertisement