Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Scotland Ireland Tracker Sale

• 31-07-2018 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Received a letter in the post informing me that my tracker is being sold to Erimon Home Loans Ltd

https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Erimon-Home-Loans-Ireland-Limited-629282

Does anyone know if this company has bought any other portfolios?

My loan is not or never has been in arrears and I am wondering if Eirmon have cut deals in the past for quick repayment of the loan e.g. 60% to 75% of the loan balance paid in full??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 redpipes

Hi jjmcclure got the same letter ,rang pepper to day for see if the would do a deal ,
    to spoke to a very unpleasent individual who took the party line with me, we don't do deals.

So has anyone got any ideas

How to deal with these individuals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

They will have your history which indicates that you made all your repayments on time and they will have no reason whatsoever to do a deal. If it's a variable rate mortgage then there's no reason why you couldn't pay a lump sum off the capital - not sure why the OP refers to this as cutting some kind of 'deal'.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

coylemj wrote: »
    They will have your history which indicates that you made all your repayments on time and they will have no reason whatsoever to do a deal. If it's a variable rate mortgage then there's no reason why you couldn't pay a lump sum off the capital - not sure why the OP refers to this as cutting some kind of 'deal'.

Deals were "cut" for those in arrears, buy to let etc.

Only the fools like me who paid on time every month didn't get a deal.

The chance of a deal is now gone as the performing book was purchased at a discount and securitised.

Advertisement