Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rover T4 system

• 31-07-2018 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys is there anyone on boards that has the rover T4 diagonstic system, as I wish to have a intrument Cluster virginised and reprogrammed to work on my Rover.

I have 2005 Rover 75 V6 2.5 with LGP converstaion and wish to change the instrumnet cluster from the standard one to the LCD version.

I also need to have cluster converted from Diesel to Petrol...as I have already changed the dials to petrol.

Is there anyone out there that can help?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rivegauche

There is a guy on the MG-Rover forum who will take your IPK and reprogram it. Accepts paypal and isn't expensive. He is in Newcaslte, UK so you'd need to be able to live without the car for a week or so. Land Rover dealer could do it for you too if you like paying 150 euro per hour labour rates. He'll tell you if high line IPK is compatible with the car and won't waste your time. I had to use his services.
    I recommend you get an isolator for the battery on your 75 otherwise you'll run the danger of blowing your IPK when you bolt on or off the battery due to electricity spike. It happens often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

do you have their username by any chance????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

I'd imagine K&C Garages in Dublin 14 still have their T4........whether they would do this type of work is a different question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rivegauche

wrong website, try the75andzt club. marinabrian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Thanks, I will contact them and ask if /when and how much....

Just replaced the cheap radio for the symponthy with cd changer..

Its a project car that I am working on for a friend....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭inajock

Mark sterling
    Mg owners NI
    Facebook
    Only one on the island as far as I know.

Advertisement