Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abaya

• 31-07-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Would anyone know where I could buy an abaya in Dublin? I've googled it but not having much luck, would appreciate if anyone could help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

Dabser wrote: »
    Would anyone know where I could buy an abaya in Dublin? I've googled it but not having much luck, would appreciate if anyone could help!

Are u an Emirati?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try http://libaasboutique.com/en/
    jcorr wrote: »
    Are u an Emirati?
    Is that an appropriate question?

Victor wrote: »
    Try http://libaasboutique.com/en/

Is that an appropriate question?

Yes I want to know if she's a gulf Arab.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

That's not important, the op is looking for something specific, not to divulge personal information

Gaspode wrote: »
    That's not important, the op is looking for something specific, not to divulge personal information

Maybe it's not ....maybe it is....gulf women wear it different from women from the Maghreb. That's why I want to know

I might just reiterate this point in more clarity.....since it was deleted and I received a warning.

I wanted to recommend her to the right place based on her giving me more information. Do you get it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

If you know several places, share them all & let the OP decide which suits them best

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dabser

Thank you, I got one in libaas boutique ðŸ‘

Advertisement