Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brittas Bay Triathlon - September 1st 2018

• 31-07-2018 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all

Is anyone doing this and more to the point, did anyone do it last year?

I would love to do it but I am going to a 50th lunch on the day - is there a hope in hell that it will be all over by noon?!

It says the briefing start at 10 but presumably it starts fairly swiftly afterwards.

Thanks!

Ann

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

annieg wrote: »
    Hi all

Is anyone doing this and more to the point, did anyone do it last year?

I would love to do it but I am going to a 50th lunch on the day - is there a hope in hell that it will be all over by noon?!

It says the briefing start at 10 but presumably it starts fairly swiftly afterwards.

Thanks!

Ann

If this is Sporting Proud charity one then not really > after the briefing you need to go to starting position which is 1,5k walk on the beach further away meaning my guess would be 11am to start, but best thing would be to directly ask them on their Facebook page > they answer fairly quickly and are really helpful...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Unlikely you would be finished by noon - as iAH points out, it is a long walk to the start of the Oly. Even if you are doing the Sprint, they don't start the swim until the the majority of the Oly swimmers are past the 750m mark.

Advertisement