Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used furniture

• 31-07-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Looking for some help. I have two orange red sofa chairs I don't want anymore. I don't have any van so can't transport them myself. I have rang enable Ireland who take furniture but they don't want them. Put them up on Facebook for free but anyone interested has no van to get them. Anyone know a charity that might want them or if I did get transport would the Dump take them n is the expensive. I don't know what to do at this stage. Open to suggestions. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭Nickla

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there. Looking for some help. I have two orange red sofa chairs I don't want anymore. I don't have any van so can't transport them myself. I have rang enable Ireland who take furniture but they don't want them. Put them up on Facebook for free but anyone interested has no van to get them. Anyone know a charity that might want them or if I did get transport would the Dump take them n is the expensive. I don't know what to do at this stage. Open to suggestions. Many thanks

Have you tried advertising them on freetradeireland.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

yogalady wrote: »

I recently got an email from The Urban Co-Op, who are moving to a new premises shortly, and they are looking for donations of various items to help with this move. Furniture were one of the things they were looking for, so maybe drop them an email?

Advertisement