Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shower tray/doors installation

• 31-07-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Anyone know/recommend anyone that would do it?theres nothing to be taken out just the doors and the tray to be put in.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Bump.anyone know of a person that would do this.please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Check the small ads in the Leader & Post etc, your problem is that it's a pretty small job, you need a plumber to install the tray properly, to connect the waste pipe to the tray & plumbers usually look after the shower doors too.
    Get someone competent, water leaks are a pain in the *ss

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Post the job in tradesman.ie and you'll have any interested parties contact you. I had that job done recently (along with a new shower and some tiling) and it was by a company I found through that website when I couldn't source someone myself
    Edit: sorry that should be tradesmen.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Post in plumbing forum here on boards.ie. So long as replies are in pm it's allowed. I don't know if any are in your area but there are some great plumbers there offering sound plumbing advice for free for years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Come to think of it, try this crowd
    https://pinnaclegroup.ie

My folks used them for something, can't remember what exactly but they were happy with the service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

My folks used them for something, can't remember what exactly but they were happy with the service

Pinnacle is a referral agency. They receive a fee from the tradespeople on their books for each job referral. They do not directly employ people.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

That's who I used too through the tradesmen.ie website. The work was excellent and done 24 hours after making contact. Couldn't fault them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Yea i tried them and they sent someone.i found it a bit pricey.im shopping around so to speak.I've gotten a few pms thanks lads.

Advertisement