Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop-friendly cafe in Longford Town?

Options
  • 31-07-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I have to get my car fixed, I live in a rural area about half an hour from Longford. My mechanic is there and the work will take a full day. I'd like to bring my laptop and just sit in a cafe doing some work for the day. Is there anywhere in the town that would be good for that? Ideally with power sockets (I don't even really need wifi), and where staff won't mind if I hang out for the day (I'll buy food and drinks, of course).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I'd be inclined to try the library and pop out to the shopping centre as needed. While Esquires has wifi, and I think O'hehirs is close enough to Tesco to get Tesco's wifi, I wouldnt rate your chances of doing much work in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

I'd be inclined to try the library and pop out to the shopping centre as needed. While Esquires has wifi, and I think O'hehirs is close enough to Tesco to get Tesco's wifi, I wouldnt rate your chances of doing much work in either.

Ahhaha this is perfect, thanks so much. I even joined the library a few weeks ago and then of course immediately forgot it existed.

Advertisement