Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT Northeast

Options
  • 31-07-2018 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Can anyone recommend an IBT provider in Louth, Cavan or Monaghan. Would be really appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

William Donohoe, search Cavan Motorcycle Training on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

William Donohoe, search Cavan Motorcycle Training on FB.

I've seen him alright and was my top pick for the time being. Have you personally used his services?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

I have used him but I did have about 3 months of experience riding around the back roads at home prior. So I wasn't starting from complete scratch, gonna get 2 lessons with him and apply for test next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

I have used him but I did have about 3 months of experience riding around the back roads at home prior. So I wasn't starting from complete scratch, gonna get 2 lessons with him and apply for test next month.

Deadly, thanks for that insight, really appreciate it!

How much did it cost to use a school bike and gear etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

William is really good. He likes to train 2 at a time. He supplies bikes and all the gear you need. If there's 2 its €500 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Polaxed

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    Hey,

Can anyone recommend an IBT provider in Louth, Cavan or Monaghan. Would be really appreciated! :D

+1 for William Donohoe did mine with him a couple of years back
    Very good trainer easygoing and good bikes

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭woody84

Plan on doing my ibt with William too. Have heard good things about him. Want to get my full license now but won't be buying a bike for another couple of year or so. So it saves me having to buy all the gear now.

Advertisement