Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money transfer

Options
  • 31-07-2018 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, I have a quick question about how to transfer money from "youth" account to "current" account. My sister has to transfer €500 to my account but she doesn't have 365online, is it possible to do it in the branch or is there any other ways without registering for 365online. Thank you very much.
    P.S. both of us are Bank of Ireland customers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

dinamit875 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a quick question about how to transfer money from "youth" account to "current" account. My sister has to transfer €500 to my account but she doesn't have 365online, is it possible to do it in the branch or is there any other ways without registering for 365online. Thank you very much.
    If you have their account details, you can transfer money to another person's account by following the instructions on a Lodgment ATM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi dinamit875,

Thanks for your post.

If the account is not eligible, or your sister is too young to register (under 14), for 365 phone or online banking, the transfer can be done at the counter in a branch. The funds would be transferred immediately.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dinamit875

Hi dinamit875,

Thanks for your post.

If the account is not eligible, or your sister is too young to register (under 14), for 365 phone or online banking, the transfer can be done at the counter in a branch. The funds would be transferred immediately.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you very much, we will do it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dinamit875

Ally Dick wrote: »
    If you have their account details, you can transfer money to another person's account by following the instructions on a Lodgment ATM
    My sister has money on her bank account and has to take my mother with her in order to do anything as she is just 16. We will try to transfer tomorrow inside branch. Thanks.

Advertisement