Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Number still not activated

Options
  • 31-07-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

Hello Eir,

signed up for the Bundle Name:  eir Complete Broadband, Phone & TV
    on the 11th July. (Transfer from Virgin Media)

Technician arrived on the 18 July and Broadband was working from that point;
    but TV and Phone was not

On the 27th of July another Technician arrived - now the TV has worked since that visit

What date would one expect the phone to be activated? (Retaining the same number from previous provider) 
    Will it need a 3rd technician visit? 

Regards,

what_traffic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hello Eir,

but TV and Phone was not

On the 27th of July another Technician arrived - now the TV has worked since that visit

What date would one expect the phone to be activated? (Retaining the same number from previous provider) 

Regards,

what_traffic
    Hi what_traffic ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Hello Eir,

but TV and Phone was not

Regards,

what_traffic
    Hi what_traffic ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, PM sent. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hello Eir,

but TV and Phone was not

Regards,

what_traffic
    Hi what_traffic ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, PM sent. Thanks
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Phone still not activated.

Will I be charged for this Non Service?
    Cannot combine my EIR Mobile account with the above Bundle ACC until the phone is activated so cannot access any of ONLINE account information.
    Same goes for EIR SPORT app.

Looks like it could be a long long runner?

Phone still not activated.

Will I be charged for this Non Service?
    Cannot combine my EIR Mobile account with the above Bundle ACC until the phone is activated so cannot access any of ONLINE account information.
    Same goes for EIR SPORT app.

Looks like it could be a long long runner?
    Phone activated. 
    Now issue is combining my existing MOBILE EIR.IE account number with my Broadband and TV account details.
    EIR CHAT support could not help. Told me  needed two separate email addresses? 
    Any WIKI or FAQ's on eir.ie how to do add this account information to an existing one? 

• Advertisement
Advertisement