If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55B7V

Options
  • 31-07-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Been doing some research and I think this is the tv for me.

Does anything else compare at this price point or is it an easy choice?

What's the best you can do on it at the moment?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Been doing some research and I think this is the tv for me.

Does anything else compare at this price point or is it an easy choice?

What's the best you can do on it at the moment?

Thanks.
    Hey Mdwexford.

The 55B7 is the one to go for!

In my opinion there is nothing close at its current price point. I purchased one myself back at Christmas and its fantastic.

They have been flying out the door.

They are currently priced at £1299.00 and the promo code TV100RS is still active making it £1199.00. This TV also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    This promo code is due to end very soon.
    The code can not be entered onto our .ie website unfortunately so you can either process it via phone or if you do purchase at the £1299 on our .ie website we would refund the £100 back once processing the order.

Delivery would be just £6.99

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hey Kenny.

Excellent that's good to hear.

Is it wall mountable and do you have a suitable multi directional bracket to go with it please?

Hey Kenny.

Excellent that's good to hear.

Is it wall mountable and do you have a suitable multi directional bracket to go with it please?
    Hey Mdwexford.

It is indeed wall mountable.

We have been selling the Sanus BLF288 along with the 55B7's.
    Currently retails at £199.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202749-blf228.aspx

We have been offering deals on the bracket for £149 if purchased with the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Would this Sanus bracket be ok?

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/tv-accessories/tv-brackets/sanus-37-84-inch-cantilver-tv-bracket.html

£149 is a bit more than I wanted to spend on a bracket.

Thanks for the fast replies.

Would this Sanus bracket be ok?

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/tv-accessories/tv-brackets/sanus-37-84-inch-cantilver-tv-bracket.html

£149 is a bit more than I wanted to spend on a bracket.

Thanks for the fast replies.
    Hey Mdwexford.

We are getting a bit of work done at the store this evening, so I'm here with our builder.

Unfortunately those ones are now finished. They are listed up as "last few" and we are now totally sold out of them.

There is also the BLF213 retailing at £149 which I could offer at £99 along with the TV. ( I forgot about this the first time).
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-blf213-b1.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Gforcemurphy

Hi Kenny 

Hope its okay to piggy-back on this thread. 

I am also looking at that model. I bought an LG 55" 4K only 2-3 years ago and it is now giving me back-light problems. Not sure whether to try and get it fixed (which is almost certainly the more sensible option) or splash out on one of these.

Is this £100 offer still active? If so, and I am based in Greystones, what is the best route - purchase in £ on the .ie store, and arrange the £100 rebate afterwards? I see that delivery is free on the .ie store, but there would be a delivery fee if I went down that route?

Thanks in advance. 

Graham

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Gforce,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The TV100RS code is now finished on the 55B7 so it's currently £1299 with £6.99 delivery, of course that includes our 6 year TV warranty.

...However if you were considering purchasing in Euro - I'd maybe wait a few hours as there may be some sneaky Boardie Bank Holiday specials lurking around the corner ;) ...

Keep your eye on Boards this afternoon...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Gforce,

The TV100RS code is now finished on the 55B7 so it's currently £1299 with £6.99 delivery, of course that includes our 6 year TV warranty.

...However if you were considering purchasing in Euro - I'd maybe wait a few hours as there may be some sneaky Boardie Bank Holiday specials lurking around the corner ;) ...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out so. If I was to make a move today, would you know how long I should ordinarily expect for delivery?

Thanks again

Graham

Gforce,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out so. If I was to make a move today, would you know how long I should ordinarily expect for delivery?

Thanks again

Graham
    Hi Graham,

No problem, let us know when you're ready to go. Delivery is usually 3-5 working days.

Kind regards

David

Gforce,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks again

Graham
    Hi Graham,

No problem, let us know when you're ready to go. Delivery is usually 3-5 working days.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David

Still waiting to see if the hinted Boards Bank Holiday offer might swing round this afternoon! ;-)

Graham

• Advertisement

Gforce,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks again

Graham
    Hi Graham,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David

Still waiting to see if the hinted Boards Bank Holiday offer might swing round this afternoon! ;-)

Graham
    No problem!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.