Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving home issue

Options
  • 31-07-2018 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm sorry to repost this and PMs has been sent to Eir guys but keep been ignored.

Here is my issues -

I was having the eir wireless broadband + landline for 40 euro and I've just added the 10 euro 15gb sim-only mobile plan onto that in a couple of weeks ago. So the total bill was 50 euro per month.

since I'm moving home recently, so I called Eir for requesting moving home on 3rd Jul. I've also received the email from Eir for the new address which I'm moving to.

I've received a call from Eir on 9th Jul that they will disconnect the services in the old address. However, I've lost the eir wireless broadband then. 

I called the Eir on 11th Jul about a loss of service and it looks it's still under the old address. 
    The whole conversation made me feels that the moving home service was not gone through for some reason and Eir canceled the old service without moving to the new one.

Eir told me that I'll have a new account number as the old one is canceled and I'm paying 55 euro per month instead of 50 as I'm a new customer, not an existing customer?? I only accepted this as I need the service back asap.

I've just received a confirmation email from Eir that saying my monthly bill will be 101 euro for the new contract??

I still haven't got anything from Eir for the issues but received an email from eir that is saying my next bill is 239euro!!! It's a joke!!! Pls resolve this issues asap!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

cellboy wrote: »
    I'm sorry to repost this and PMs has been sent to Eir guys but keep been ignored.

Here is my issues -

I was having the eir wireless broadband + landline for 40 euro and I've just added the 10 euro 15gb sim-only mobile plan onto that in a couple of weeks ago. So the total bill was 50 euro per month.

since I'm moving home recently, so I called Eir for requesting moving home on 3rd Jul. I've also received the email from Eir for the new address which I'm moving to.

I've received a call from Eir on 9th Jul that they will disconnect the services in the old address. However, I've lost the eir wireless broadband then. 

I called the Eir on 11th Jul about a loss of service and it looks it's still under the old address. 
    The whole conversation made me feels that the moving home service was not gone through for some reason and Eir canceled the old service without moving to the new one.

Eir told me that I'll have a new account number as the old one is canceled and I'm paying 55 euro per month instead of 50 as I'm a new customer, not an existing customer?? I only accepted this as I need the service back asap.

I've just received a confirmation email from Eir that saying my monthly bill will be 101 euro for the new contract??

I still haven't got anything from Eir for the issues but received an email from eir that is saying my next bill is 239euro!!! It's a joke!!! Pls resolve this issues asap!!
    Hi cellboy ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we would be unable to assist you through this channel, I would reccomend getting in contact with our support team on 1901 to have this resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement