Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent for the winter, 3 months

Options
  • 31-07-2018 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Asking for someone who is not on the internet, is it easy to get a house to rent in Kerry for the winter months. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

madmaggie wrote: »
    Asking for someone who is not on the internet, is it easy to get a house to rent in Kerry for the winter months. Thanks.

Can you let us know where in Kerry they are hoping to live? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Joniamhsean

Hi there. I would like to rent in the tralee area just until we buy. Was hoping a holiday home owner might let to me. Any ideas?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi there. I would like to rent in the tralee area just until we buy. Was hoping a holiday home owner might let to me. Any ideas?

A lot of rentals would be 6 months minimum, which isn’t too long while you wait to buy. It gives you time to look around. And if you don’t find anything you can usually rent month to month after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Joniamhsean

Thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Put an add in the Kerry man and Kerry's eye.

• Advertisement
Advertisement