Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options
  • 01-08-2018 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Any seasonal players on PC here? Irish presence in the game is limited! I had to create the community and someone else already made a clan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

There was a few of us here who used to play a lot, not so much anymore, we even had a boards guild going for a bit if i recall correctly. Id like to play more but id need them to do another expansion or a big content overhaul. I've played it to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

used to play every season, but it's been dead with very little change for over a year now. Game badly needs more content or a sequel/expansion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Diablo 2 is where it's at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

I actually really enjoyed the game , put a stupid amount of hours into it but as mentioned above no new content = boring.

Advertisement