Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty Flash Sale this Bank Holiday?

Options
  • 01-08-2018 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi are you planning a sale. I'm due to renew with another company before end of week but I'll hold off if you have a sale planned and look to move.

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi

Thank you for your query with regards to our future planned sale.  We can confirm that we don't have a Flash Sale this Bank Holiday, however you can get up to five weeks free when you get an online quotation and purchase online.

Regards Mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Hi

Thank you for your query with regards to our future planned sale.  We can confirm that we don't have a Flash Sale this Bank Holiday, however you can get up to five weeks free when you get an online quotation and purchase online.

Regards Mary
    Thank you Mary for your prompt reply.

Best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Hello there, just wondering, am due to renew my car insurance policy, and was looking at liberty among the many. There is an option for a promo code. Where would I get such a code and what would that code garner please.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi deise08, are you arranging cover through an aggregator as we don't have promo codes. Lisa

Advertisement