Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Eirsports through my Laptop

Options
  • 01-08-2018 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I am an eir mobile user so have the red app. I believe I can also watch eir sports through http://live.eirsport.ie/ on my desk top? However my login isnt working.  Keeps saying my username/login isnt correct. When I click reset password it just brinsg me back to myeir login, is this the same as the sport login?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

PMC83 wrote: »
    Hey there,

I am an eir mobile user so have the red app. I believe I can also watch eir sports through http://live.eirsport.ie/ on my desk top? However my login isnt working.  Keeps saying my username/login isnt correct. When I click reset password it just brinsg me back to myeir login, is this the same as the sport login?
    Hi PMC83 ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭PMC83

Thanks Thomas, message sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks Thomas, message sent
    I have received your PM and I will respond shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Did you get a response on this - I have the same question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭PMC83

I did, but not one that actually answered my question unfortunately

'We have identified there is an issue with the eir sports app, we are currently investigating it and will update you as soon as it has been resolved'

Basically my question was as a mobile user ONLY, are you allowed access to watch EirSports through the site, after some other fishing around I realised the answer is no. You can watch it through the app only, so needs to be on a phone or tablet, and not through a browser on a pc. (Makes sense as you just just swatch through your smart TV and go full screen, why order the channels?)

So you can register on two devices, and you cant watch em at the same time. So no handing them out to mates!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I did, but not one that actually answered my question unfortunately

'We have identified there is an issue with the eir sports app, we are currently investigating it and will update you as soon as it has been resolved'

Basically my question was as a mobile user ONLY, are you allowed access to watch EirSports through the site, after some other fishing around I realised the answer is no. You can watch it through the app only, so needs to be on a phone or tablet, and not through a browser on a pc. (Makes sense as you just just swatch through your smart TV and go full screen, why order the channels?)

So you can register on two devices, and you cant watch em at the same time. So no handing them out to mates!

What a balls. Thanks for confirming though.

Advertisement