Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting PAYG number to Company Mobile

Options
  • 01-08-2018 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi 

I have moved to new role and I need company mobile.  They can give me new number or port my existing number over to the company account.  I am going to port my PAYG number over as I don't want to have 2 phones.

Are there any issues in doing this?  I don't know what network the company account is on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi 

I have moved to new role and I need company mobile.  They can give me new number or port my existing number over to the company account.  I am going to port my PAYG number over as I don't want to have 2 phones.

Are there any issues in doing this?  I don't know what network the company account is on.
    Hi mbradso2003 ,

You will need to find out what network the company number is on first.

It Shouldn't be a problem though.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement