Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir problem

Options
  • 01-08-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Registered on My Eir this morning. I used an 11 digit password without realising it should only be 10. Somehow this worked when logging on to My Eir the first few times but wouldn't work when I tried registering for Eir Sports. I now can't log in at all. It won't let me use the 'forgot my password' option to change it either. Any chance you could check this out for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Registered on My Eir this morning. I used an 11 digit password without realising it should only be 10. Somehow this worked when logging on to My Eir the first few times but wouldn't work when I tried registering for Eir Sports. I now can't log in at all. It won't let me use the 'forgot my password' option to change it either. Any chance you could check this out for me.
    Hi Kat1170 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I would reccomend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this resolved as we cannot deal with issues such as this through this channel.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement