Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit card expiry

Options
  • 01-08-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi, my current account Visa debit card is coming up on its expiry this month, Do I need to do anything in particular to let BOI know or will a new one just be sent out to me automatically. Options for ordering a replacement on online 365 banking don't include a "Expired" option only ones relating to faulty or broken cards.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    Hi, my current account Visa debit card is coming up on its expiry this month, Do I need to do anything in particular to let BOI know or will a new one just be sent out to me automatically. Options for ordering a replacement on online 365 banking don't include a "Expired" option only ones relating to faulty or broken cards.

Thanks

Hi Ronanc1,
    Thank you for posting. Your card will expire on the last day of the month shown on the card and you will receive a new card automatically 2 weeks before the expiry date.  This will go to the address set up on the account. There is no need to notify us or request a new one.

If there's anything else we can help you with, let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Ronanc1 wrote: »

Thanks

Hi Ronanc1,
    Thank you for posting. Your card will expire on the last day of the month shown on the card and you will receive a new card automatically 2 weeks before the expiry date.  This will go to the address set up on the account. There is no need to notify us or request a new one.

If there's anything else we can help you with, let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Great! Thanks for that Lorna.

Regards

Advertisement