Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serie A Coverage on the Eir Sport Pack

Options
  • 01-08-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, do you have any information on if Eir Sport will be showing live Serie A coverage for the new season? Serie A rights for UK / Ireland were recently acquired by online streaming service Eleven Sports, and it was speculated that they might try sub-let their coverage out to various TV channels including BT Sport.

The main/only reason I subscribe to the BT Sport pack on Eir was because of the Serie A coverage. Eir Sport 1 & Eir Sport 2 also showed regular live Serie A games, will this be continuing? If there is no more Serie A coverage I would have to consider whether I need these channels at all. The season starts in just over two weeks and we're still none the wiser. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Roland27 wrote: »
    Hi, do you have any information on if Eir Sport will be showing live Serie A coverage for the new season? Serie A rights for UK / Ireland were recently acquired by online streaming service Eleven Sports, and it was speculated that they might try sub-let their coverage out to various TV channels including BT Sport.

The main/only reason I subscribe to the BT Sport pack on Eir was because of the Serie A coverage. Eir Sport 1 & Eir Sport 2 also showed regular live Serie A games, will this be continuing? If there is no more Serie A coverage I would have to consider whether I need these channels at all. The season starts in just over two weeks and we're still none the wiser. 
    Hi ,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here. Unfortunately, we have no access to this information through this channel, I would reccomend giving our Eir sport department a call on 0818 20 30 40.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement