Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapsed Vaper returning to the fold

• 01-08-2018 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Not been active in a few years since i sold everything i had and went to Nicotine Gum:pac:

Basically i am looking to buy 1 device (:p) for a direct lung experience (0.4 coils) with dual 18650 batteries so easily replaceable

So looking out for a solid mod and decent tank

Vaporesso seems to be the new kid on the block.

Vaporesso Switcher 220W Vape Kit
    https://vapewild.eu/vaporesso-switcher-220w-vape-kit/

Coils
    https://vapewild.eu/vaporesso-nrg-gt-replacement-coils/

And 4 Samsung 18650 batteries from somewhere

Decent kit for 1 device into the future? Is the tank regarded highly? (i swear i will not buy more:D)

Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

My advice would be if you are going for a stock coil tank, make sure you can buy the coils locally in a brick and mortar shop as there's nothing worse than running short and having to wait for the post. Maybe look into the Smok TFv8 or Prince line of tanks as almost everywhere sells the coils and the vape from them is not bad at all.

Unless you are dead set on the Switcher, check out the Geekvape Aegis dual battery, the Innokin Proton or for a tad more money the Vboy 200w. These are much better mods with the Vboy being a really nice bit of kit.

As for batteries, pick up some Sony VTC 6's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Appreciate the recommendations Venom. Time to do some research.
    Cheers!

Went for the Geekvape Aegis from ivape with Sony VTC 5A's.

The Aegis looked really well built from reviews

Advertisement