Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 01-08-2018 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I'm trying to buy a data add on, I'm on prepay. Everytime I send a text to 50104 it says "cannot send". It worked fine yesterday when I sent "balance data". Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

lydo77 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to buy a data add on, I'm on prepay. Everytime I send a text to 50104 it says "cannot send". It worked fine yesterday when I sent "balance data". Thanks
    Hi lydo77 ,

What add on are you trying to add and what is the text that you are sending to 50104?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lydo77

No message I send to 50104 is getting delivered, if I send "offer" or "balance data" etc.
    It worked fine 2 days ago, I could check how much data I had left and how many days of my offer I had remaining but since yesterday it just says "could not deliver". 
    The add on keyword is "data7.5". A recurring add on to get 7.5gb data. 

Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

lydo77 wrote: »
    No message I send to 50104 is getting delivered, if I send "offer" or "balance data" etc.
    It worked fine 2 days ago, I could check how much data I had left and how many days of my offer I had remaining but since yesterday it just says "could not deliver". 
    The add on keyword is "data7.5". A recurring add on to get 7.5gb data. 

Thanks mate
    I have recieved an update for our technical department that there is currently an issue with this feature and it is being investigated internally.

We have no timeframe currently as to when this will be resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement